Advaay Banna Jalkukda

A white Benz Car parked near the huge mansion

A white Benz Car parked near the huge mansion.Amyra and Shivaay got out of the car.It was the time of evening already. After the little fight earlier with Shivaay, she went to beach to get the anger off her head.She played with little kids around there with sand making  sand castles and splashing water on each other.It looks like she was having the time of her life. Rewinding the moments of her childhood which she missed.
But as it is said 'All The Good Things Have To Come To An End' so did her fun.

Shivaay found her in Juhu beach all wet and covered in sand and her hair and clothes are damped.
He can't help but chuckle at the Jhalli Amyra in front of him who had lost herself in the competiting world of Fashion Designing since the day he left Mumbai.
He laughed his heart out after seeing her whining for not letting her play in the beach. For an apology he gave her waffles and chocolate icecream as a treat. Amyra forgive him but she is not going to let Shivaay do any harm to Annika. She will ensure about it.

Amyra had changed her clothes at the nearest mall of the Juhu Beach.(I don't live in Mumbai FYI and don't know if there are any.)

She was wearing a warm comfortable blue denim quater sleeve dress with a denim leggings underneath, paired with a knee high leather heels

She was wearing an old watch on her left wrist and hair left open which was curled at the ends.

They entered the mansion together. Shivaay had instructed her way towards her room. She went in that direction to freshen up and get ready before dinner. It was a stressful journey for her.

She turned to walk in the direction of the way instructed by Shivaay, but her foot slipped. She was expecting herself to kiss the floor but to hopes got shattered as Shivaay had hold her by the waist and she was clutching his shoulders for support.

"Antaryami Ki bachhi, Can't you see and walk?" Shivaay scolded her.

"Nahin, nahin dekh kar chal sakti. Tu toh haina mujhe pakdne ke liye." Amyra replied Shivaay laughingly.

"Tujhe heels pehna band karna chahiye."He instructed her.

"Kyun band karoon? Tu kahe aur mein baand kardoon. Wah! Wah! Apni best friend ko ki hi promise bhi bhul gaya kya?"Amyra asked him seriously.

Flashback

FB1

Amyra was crying.

Some bad boys stole her tiffin and pushed her when she protested. Shivaay was absent for past week because he was ill.

Those boys are bullying her since past week. This week they had done too.

Suddenly 5 boys who bully her came in front of her and out of nowhere, they all in unison said 'Sorry' and disappeared in thin air.

Amyra was shocked and can't believe what happened.

"Abbey yaar, close your mouth. Nahin toh makhi ghuss jayega" A 15 years old Shivaay said to a younger Amyra.

Both laughed at what happened.

Amyra knew Shivaay is there for her to protect her whenever she needs him.

FB2

Though the boys who had bullied had said sorry to her but they are waiting for the right time to take revenge on her.

They hard spread some marbles on floor on her. They knew Amyra will be going to library.

They will make her fall and record it and will tease her as much they want.

Amyra was going on that way but suddenly she disappeared.

They all are shocked at what happened.

Suddenly all of them are covered with flour and when they turned in backward direction to see who the culprit is. They saw two entities covered in white cloth. All of them got scared and ran for their life.

There is a proverb called "If you dig hole for others, you are bound to fall in it." Those boys slipped in the floor due to the marbles they have spread.

Amyra and Shivaay were laughing their heart out specially Amyra.

Shivaay knew their plan all the way that they will never change. He had kept a close eye on them. Last night he came to know about it from his sources and informed Amyra and formulated a plan with her.

Their plan was backfired by this special duo.

He had promised her that day that he will be there whenever she will fall down.

Who needs a boyfriend when you have such amazing best friend?

FB ends

Amyra laughed looking at him. Shivaay too laughed with her. Both are best friends for no reason.

"Tera kuch nahin ho sakta re pagal." Shivaay said in between his laughs.

It may be a friendship moment for them. They both share a scared bond based on love and trust. A bond called brother-sister. Amyra is as much important to Shivaay as Prinku.

But the world is too blind to understand it especially someone who are spectators of that scene and unaware of how they knew each other.

The spectator was none other than Advaay and Annika. His hand curled into a fist and he broke a vase nearby and went in the direction of his room.

What's Amyra doing here in OM? Why he is here with that Bhagad Billa. He needs to know it.

Only she can answer it. First he needs take a cold shower to cool down and talk with Amyra about it.

Whereas Annika had made her way towards the kitchen. She has to make aloo puri. She needs calm down her growling tummy as when she gets angry she feels angry.

She will do Shivaay's OMM later.

Precap-AdYra's moments and Shivaay's dhulaai by Annika

A/N

I thought to call it a chapter as I made both AdIka jealous. 'Shivaay's dhulaai by Annika' option won the poll so the next part is gonna be extra long.