Who is he talking to?(A)

😅Yaar I'm in situation of conflict with your opinions. So I'm still deciding what to do with that. The next chapter update will clear all your confusions.

ImLilMissComplicated here is your surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was pacing like a pendulum from here and there in his room. He was jealous as fuck.After seeing Anika in that short outfit which cause him to almost nosebleed.

He was ready to kill a man in 30 feet radius if anyone try to come near Annika. He wants to take the young lady in his rooms and cage her in a room away from the world who was undressing her innocence.

 Like a wave, jealousy, a feeling that comes and go in an instance. In an instance, there will be a surge of emotions such as anger, envy, sadness and sometimes resentment.   

Yes, he was jealous of Advaay, holding his women in his arms.

He had to take his women back in his own arms.He was never the one to share  his things which carries tag of his name.In case of Annika, who clearely carries a visible tag of Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi name.He won't let her go. She is exclusively one and only his. He can't afford to let her go. Shivaay SIngh Oberoi never let the things go away from him which belongs to him. 

By hook or crook, he has to get her. He can't let that Big Bird Advaay(Maaf karna behena. These are Shivaay's thoughts) took his Annika away.

He went near to the pool side with a cup of espresso.Exhaling out the breath fully which he had held for long,  he took his nose close to the pearl china cup which has pink floral designs on the side and he inhaled a long deep breathe. The aroma of the espresso was very soothing and complicated.

It calmed him down. The aroma and the taste of the hot espresso is the only thing he needed to sip before he formulate any plan. Now he is in a cool head. Ready to plot a plan to get Annika back.

He took his iPhone 7 out of his pocket. 

"Khanna I'm sending you a pic.Find everything about that person."Shivaay ordered Khanna.

After ending the call, Shivaay scrolled his phone and tapped on Google Duo App. He video called a person named as 'Angie'.(Kesa laga gift Amyra)

The screen changed to the picture of a girl in early 20s.(Behen teri age badhadi maaf kariyo)

She has  long dark black curls which you can spend your whole day twirling in different patterns, her face represents the frame of beautiful cute girl with a hint of playfulness and alacrity. She had huge curved goofy smile plastered on her plump red lips(with Plaster of Paris attached).

She was wearing  a royal blue strapless jumpsuit with a simple necklace adorning her swan like neck and simple diamond earrings adorning the ears.Her feet were covered with blue ballet flats and a diamond bracelet and a simple silver Fastrack watch on her each wrist.

"Shivuu!Kesa hai re tu yaar??" Angie's voice boomed throughed the phone so much louder that Shivaay has to close his ears.

"Arey thik thak hun re meri maa!"SHivaay said in a not so cheerful voice.

Amyra started to fake crying. Shivaay being a person who can't see a women in tears, asked paradon from his bestie forever Amyra aka Angie to forgive him, which she did.

"Tu thik toh hai Shivuu? Tera Kuch Grave Problem Nahin Hota Tu Call Nahin Karta."Angie asked him suspiciously.

He let out a nervous chuckle.

"Pata nahin iss antaryami ki bacchi ko mere bareme sab kese pata chal jate hai."He mutterred under his breath.

Amyra heard this and did Omki's(The 1hr promo of IB after the DBO goes off air where Om after coming out of cardboard box did that hair flick) signature flick. A common trait she and Om shares which on Shivaay noticing sighed.  

"Accha kya hua sab bata. Mein tujhe help karungi." Amyra asked him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jalkukdi abb khush hai. 

Mera surprise kesa laga?

Tonight next update.

How was today's update? Do share your opinions via comments and silent readers  please leave a vote.

I'm tired now. I'll be reading few stories or type next part of Maa Da Laadla Bigaad Gaya