Rudy's Room Ka Gangaram

Recap:
He angrily left the room in search of Rudy.He had take down his anger to calm down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After seeing  Annika and that man together, I'm really very angry.My iPhone 7 has to pay price to cool my anger but my anger didn't cool even after breaking it.

Who is he? Why was he twirling my Annika like that? Who was that bloody bastard?

I need to find something to vent my anger out before going to devise a plan. 

My eyes darted in the direction of Rudra's room. He's better listener than Om and he may suggest some eccentric idea which might work out. 

First of all, I need to vent my anger then I'll listen to Dumbell Oberoi. Mera dimaag ka dahi bana rakha hai uss cheapda aadmi ne.

What!!!!!!!Why I am talking in Annika language?Annika and her languages had done Oh My MAta of everyone's dictionary and mom too. 

Irritated with my inner ramblings, I went to Rudra's room who was leaning near the glass window and was looking(spying) someone with his binoculars . I went near him and saw in the direction in which he was looking. I saw he was spying Nagini for sometime and since Nagini left for  her house, he shifted his gaze from Nagini to Bhavya.

I face palmed at my assumptions. Yeh skirt chaser humesa skirt chaser hi rahega.

He was totally lost in Bhavya. My anger rose. Instead of giving your brother your shoulder to cry, you decide to follow a girl again. 

I went and took a dumbell and threw at the glass window. The glass broke in pieces and the shards fell on the floor.

In span of some seconds, I completly destroyed Rudy's room but he is still.

What the wuck!!!!!!! This boy has lost his senses.

I went near him and see he was lost in Bhavya. Seriously meine iske room ka kabada kardiya phir bhi isne kuch nahin bola. No reaction.

A evil idea erupted in my mind. I took his phone and took out a recording and played it near his ear.

"CRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYBAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY OBBBBBBBBEEEROOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII"

He instantly back on earth with a thud. Upar se aaya khajur mein latka.

I smirked evilly at his state. 

"Bhaiya, aap yahan!!!"He asked me with an confused expression on his face.

He look around and scanned his room perfectly. He was shocked at the mess."Bhaiya apne Advu Bhaiya ke saajaye hue room ka kima kyun banaya?" He said in a crybaby tone.

WHOA! WHOA! WHO The hell is Advu Bhaiya? I have decorated his room last time I checked.

"Yeah Advu kaun hai rudy?" I asked  him suspiciously.

"Didn't Annika bhabhi told you about him? He is my new bhaiya and he got me facepacks and new gym equipment from Europe." Rudy said proudly.

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Te...Tere Na...NAye BHAIYA!!!!!"I gulped.

"Who the hell is Advu man?" I asked him.

"Bhaiya, he is Advaay Singh Raizada, my new bhaiya and the one who was twirling Annika Bhabhi there in front of you and caught Bhabhi in his arms instead of you."He said it causally while smiling cheek to cheek.

"I don't care." I said while clenching my hands in a fist. My anger was rising.

"Haan aapko kahan farak padega."He jeered at me.

"I made a song that I'll sing at there wedding."

AdIka ki Shaadi Hogi,

AdIka Dulha Dulhaan Banenge,

AdIka Switzerland jayenge,

AdIka Wahan Honeymoon Manayenge,

AdIka ke  baal Bachhe honge,

AdIka on the moon honge,

AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka AdIka

Now my anger burst. I'm out of this room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

 How's it? Do let me know your feedback. I'll be waiting for it.

hope you all like it. I was in SSO annoyed mood from the morning. I want to destroy my room but apna destry karungi toh rahungi kahan so I destroyed Rudy's room.