Advaay...is cheating Annika

That Rudy has done my dimaag ka gangaram. I destroyed his room. That AdvIka song  banna dala.Bhai nahin hota toh mein uska kimaing karta.

Taking few strides further, I saw Advaay and Annika talking. Annika was eating chocolate ice cream and was laughing.

My annika was looking so pretty that I wanna kiss her there and laugh at her antics.

I smiled at her antics.She looked like a small child eating ice cream. Her giggles and bright smile makes my day. I always wanted to have that expression on her face forever.

I was not able to keep her happy but let her go.

May be she will remain happy with Advaay. I have had hurt her enough but letting her go is best option.

I was lost in my thoughts. I'll be sad at first but I'll get over it. Annika's happiness means much to me.

I smiled sadly.

I saw Advaay getting a call from someone.

He went to answer the call towards the pool side.

I followed him.

"Hey Amyra Baby, how's little cutie doing?"He cooed.

(Jalkukdi AMYRA)

"Oh I love you Baby."

"I'll come to meet you soon."

What!!!!!!

He is cheating on Annika. I'm such a stupid that I'm letting her go to a man who doesn't deserve her.

Advaay bachoo tune bahut raita phela diya hai, abb SSO teri class lega.

Ugggh! Again started Annikaisms. Annika what did you do omm of my dictionary?

I went to Rudy's room again and took his binoculars.

Going near a safe place in the mansion, I decided to spy on Annika and Advaay.

I saw my Annika in a short cute yellow top and jeans shorts and hills. She was looking hot, cute and beautiful at the same time.

OMG!!!!!!!!! This girl will be death of me.

I just want to kiss her.

I saw Advaay coming towards her.

This harami has to come now only. Oh Shit!

He started to check out Annika.

Author's POV

Shivaay was burning in jealousy. 

Advaay had caressed Annika's cheecks lightly. Here Shivaay's cheecks reddened.

Advaay hugged Annika, Shivaay is fully red.

OMG!! Advaay kissed Annika on forefead, Shivaay is fuming now.

Still holding the binoculars, he had done murder of 52 roses, 61 daises, 22 jasmines and all the flowers kept near him had to face his wrath.He left the place

Annika was brought by Advaay to that place where Shivaay was standing few minutes ago.

Seeing their decorations destroyed both started lauging.

Maaf karna chamelis allowed. Was suffering from writer's block and all tiredness. writting first time this week.No precap