Dhulaai Wala Romance

Dedicated to my Di BlissLv .

The most awaited scene for my readers. ImLilMissComplicated next chapter is specially for you.

Annika and Advaay were burning with jealousy with seeing Amyra in Shivaay's arms. Their  eyes were red with anger Mad as flies in a fruit jar, mad as a hippo with a hernia, mad as a monkey with a migraine, mad as cat stuck in it's box.Angry eyes were just the start, many things are yet to come. Petal would turn, all of a smolder, but their attractiveness was gone. 

Amyra had left for her room now. Advaay had broke a vase in anger.

When he was going in the direction of Amyra's room,he heard Rudy and Sahil talking.

Sahil-Pehlwaan uncle, SivYra ke suhaag raat waley bed ko kaunse phool se decorate karenge?

Rudy gasped at hearing Sahil calling him uncle but composed in front of the chotta packet.

"mein Uncle nahin hoon bhaiya hoon tera."

"Gende ka phool, lotus, lavender, touch-me-not plant, jasmine, hyacinth, bougainvillia.."

Rudy continued his suggestions whcih put sahil to sleep.Rudy pour water on Sahil and wake him up.

Sahil woke up with a jerk hitting Rudy in his chest making him fall down.

"Arey Rudy Bhaiya, roses kyun nahin use kar sakte?" Sahil asked.

"Arey amyra ko roses se allergy hai."Rudy said

While hearing this conversation, Advaay had murdered 36 roses, 20 jasmines, 22 bougainvillea and still murdering 10 rose petals. 

Unbeknownst  to them, Annika was hearing this. She was fuming. She was literally having graphic images on her head going on.

Red smokes are puffing out of her ears. She took long strides and went up to the kitchen.

She is hungry now. Only 10 plates of aloo puri will cool her down.

Rudy and Shail noticed this all.

"Om Adika Jalkukda Bangaye Swaha" they chanted the pseudo mantra in unision.

Shivaay noticed this and was laughing.

Now he needed to win his Jhansi ki Rani back.He had followed his Jhanshi Ki Rani to kitchen.

He saw Annika was standing near the kitchen island and was making something.

A idea popped in his mind.He went to call Khanna and whispered something to Khanna.

Suddenly the Oberoi mansion was filled with darkness.

He tiptoed into the kitchen and hugged Annika from the back.

Annika shrieked with fear.She picked up the belaan with which she was rolling the dough into a perfect round shape puri.

She started hitting Shivaay with it.

"ANNNIKKKKA Mujhe maat maroo" Shivaay shouted.

"Abbey kaminey tu kaun hai, mere shivaay ban kar ghum raha hai, yeh ley aur thoda khale" Annika replied him.

He started running to escape and an angry Annika running behind him and throwing random things at him like pan, saucer, spatula etc.

He had tried to avoid them and barely succeed. His back was all sore.

Now he got off thinking Annika went in fear.

Alas! Lady luck was not in his side today.

Watermelons, mangos, tomatoes and every fruit and vegetable are thrown at him.

Lights came.

Shivaay had red and purple bruises all over his face, a black eye and he was looking here and there for an escape from this mad woman for time being.

Lady Luck again betrayed him

He looked up only to see Anika holding a thorny brinjal in her hand and looking fully mad and sweating badly.

He fainted.

Annika went and brought a glass of water and poured on him.

He wake up with a jerk.

He saw Annika with a worried face which make him smile but after noticing the beelan still in her hand he fainted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it?

How many of you have stomach aches now?

pihu17 and Aspirations1234 kuch yaad aaya tum dono ko padh ke?

That thorny brinjals are available in my state and I've seen them between the place which comes between my current city and hometown route. I'm allergic to brinjal and I don't eat them.