zarroth~chan

"Ewww"

-this is not poly I swear to god-irene.

-so in uh, this AU they can fuse. And Zane and Nana were chillin'

-and Zane's never danced in front of someone before

-Nana was like, heck, we're gonna dance weather you like it or not.

-so they started dancing.

-so basically, every fusion has a style of dancing, so it can be from modern to ballet.

-and their's were swing (or change it whatever, it's cool man)

-so they danced and then blacked out. But when they blinked, they realized something was up. And noticed that k.c had a baby blue gem on her left eye instead of chest

-and Zane noticed he had a magenta colored gem on his chest instead of his left eye.

-which made, Rhodonite. Or in their case, zana.

-they only named themself that so that they can stay on the down low about their fusion.

-so they both kinda got hungry and walked into the kawaii treat cafe, and got a sprinkled donut.

-they were both kinda new to this, and felt weird eating a donut that was ment for one person.

-and then a guy walked up to them,

-that guy was Garroth for the matter.

-and he looked thirsty.

-so he flirted with them, but was making Zane a bit uncomfortable.. And jealous.

-but kawaii-chan seemed to love them.

-so with both of them together, they made a blushing, uncomfortable face.

-and Garroth noticed, asking if they were comfortable. And in all honestly, he had no idea what their gender were.

-kawaii-Chan just kinda whispered what she was planing, and Zane played along, in pain.

-so they continued to flirt with Garroth too, and Garroth was a helpless romantic.

- but zana had to "get going" cause they felt like they were about to snap like a rubber band with Garroth

-so before they left, Garroth just kinda kissed them, and then-

-they P O O F E D

-so it was a dead blushing nana, and a disgusted Zane wiping his tounge and mouth with his hands as if he could get the kiss off of him.

-and a shook Garroth

-before they could explain anything else to Garroth, he just kinda got up and left without a question.

-the rest of the week was extremely awkward.