the squad

-it's mcfucking, 6:25 People

-IM TIRED AND BORED

-"MERRY EARLY.....YEAH, EARLY CHRISTMAS!"

-This was basically forced by aphmau out of pity.

-and this was sometime after starlight or any other dramatic things then, and aph and Aaron are on "slightly" better terms, garrence is together, zane~chan is..there, and vylatae is also almost there!

-Lucinda and Kim don't really want love. Travis is actually trying to get with Lucinda and Katelyn and Nicole have..(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..done "stuff"

-so aphmau wanted Christmas earlier like in mcfucking September, which is fall.

-and how get a tree in September???

-so basically, gene and Aaron tried talking sense with her about why that is the most dumbest idea I have ever heard since Zane tried to eat a fuck load of cupcakes at once. But in a nice way.

-yet she wouldn't listen.

-so they came home, with a DEAD tree, that had most of its leaves falling already, and then tired up some Christmas music.

-she then told everyone early Christmas would be celebrated next week the same day, yet everyone had no fucking idea what that is.

-so basically she told everyone in the invitations and they were all like, 'ooooohhhhhhh.what.'

-so everyone had to go to the store (or the mall or something) to go get something for everyone, and it was all at different times.

-some shots were fired involving gifts, and some were just sweet gifts, but.. Yup.

- so the day of the 'early' Christmas, everyone could see more of a fall party than Christmas. The only thing christmas-y about it was the music.

-everyone saw that there was a plant hanging from the ceiling. And by now, they knew what that meant.

-so zane and kawaii-chan acted like it was nothing and kissed pasted the plant, (cause it was in the entrance of aph's house)

- garrence just had to take it up a notch, and Laurence carried Garroth, and kissed him to the tree.

-and everyone tried to top everyone off at the mistletoe game.

-and the finally arrived at the party. They also had forgotten, the werewolf squad.

-so gene kinda thought Dottie was cute, and kinda.. Hit it off with her with small conversation. Blaze and Daniel were together, and Rylan was basically third wheeling the whole time, since he never saw June since high school.

-that's when Travis got like.. Hella drunk, and kept on saying he was gonna get some blackjack's and hookers.

-and same with Zane, he wasn't that much of an alcohol person, but shit, he can be one. And he also started to say crazy shit like, "shut up baby, I know it!" And would walk all funny.

-so the party was goin' G R E A T

-so it was time to open presents, and everyone was getting all aww-y with the couples.

-Zane gave kawaii-chan a new shipping chart, and some Japanese shit he saw off eBay, yet kawaii-chan was freaking out cause she loved all that shit.

-and kawaii-chan had gotten Zane a new mask, but had hearts, and a collection of different pinkie pies.
Zane was still drunk, so he just gave her a slobbery kiss on the cheek.

-Garroth had gotten a jar of feathers, some candy and a new door.

- Laurence had gotten a soccer ball and some cuddling done by his 'gar-bear' (I mcfricking cringed writing that)

-and then vylad gave Dante a teddy bear that said 'your cuddly, just like the bear.' And vylad was shaking when he saw Dante read that.

-and Dante kissed him on the cheek. And gave him his Hersey's kisses that also read, 'here's a kiss, unless you want one from the one and only ;)'
And vylad died.

-but Garroth made them move.

-kateyln gave Travis some condoms, and Nicole some jackets.

-Nicole gave Katelyn two tickets to see dear Kevin hanson. Which made Katelyn go ape shit crazy exited.

-Travis glad fully threw the condoms to garrence, and gave Lucinda some Pokemon cards (as a joke) and some makeup.

-Lucinda gave Travis a wand, just because.

-and everyone else gave gifts to there loved ones, and they did karaoke

-then the next morning they all had a hangover. And their house looked a complete mess.