Are You Out Of Your Mind

Chapter 4

Jacob’s POV

            Things were tight around the reservoir since the red-head leech is still on the loose. We were so close having her two nights ago but that leech got some tricks under her sleeves. If only Bella didn’t chose that filthy bloodsucker then maybe she and I are having fun right now. We would probably hangout at the beach and just be ourselves. But fate decided on its own and bada bing bada boom here we are now.

            The good news is that Bella is coming here the downside is that she’s bringing her little sister. I don’t really remember her sister that much since she never comes here when Bella does every summer.

            I suddenly hear the familiar truck and since Billy doesn’t know that Bella is coming over I decided to meet her half way, ‘Hey Bells!’ I said to her and she said, ‘Hey Jake, come on. I want you to meet my little sister. She’s at the beach right now.’ ‘You told her that the forest is off limits right? You know that the red-leech is still on the loose.’ I told her and she said, ‘Yeah, I know. She knows. She promised.’

            We climbed inside the truck and went to the beach. We didn’t talk that much. She was too preoccupied with her own little world when we finally arrived at the beach. I then saw a figure. I then thought that must be her little sister. Well she looks hot from a far but nothing compares to Bella. We then climbed out of the truck when Bella screamed; ‘Ells!’ and she waved at her then looked back at the ocean.

            So her name is Ells, but I’m sure it’s her nickname. We were a few meters away from her when she faced us but she looked at more at Bella. What’s her problem? Am I not good looking enough for her to check out? Oh God. I sound like Paul right now. I hangout with him too much.

            Bella then said to her, ‘Ella, this is my best friend Jake.’ Jeez Bells. Best friend, seriously, then she added and said to me, ‘Jake, this is my little sister Rafaella Marie Swan.’ and she gave me her best smile but never looked at me in the eyes. Well, that’s kinda rude of her. Hmm. I can tell that she doesn’t want to be here right now but why? I really should take the hint but this is who I am, I care a lot because this is Bella’s little sister.

            I looked at her and I can tell that she resembles a little bit of Bella. The hair, eyes and figure but her complexion is a little bit tanned. She’s hot and maybe she’s got a boyfriend back home. The boys especially Paul would really flirt with her non – stop even if she has a boyfriend.

            Nobody talked. Wow. I never thought that silence could be this deafening. Bella then got a call and said that she’ll just take it. Thanks Bells for breaking the silence but leaving me with your sister. Since I don’t like the silence I asked her, ‘So, how do you feel about Forks?’ and she replied, ‘Forks is great.’ Wow. Short and simple. Does she really want to be here? I get it that she wants to spend some time with her dad and Bella but I think she just wants an escape. But from what or maybe from who?

            So I just blurt out without even thinking, ‘You don’t really talk much do you?’ minutes passed. I think she’s mentally arguing herself whether or not to respond back. Luckily Bella came back and said, ‘Hey Jake, Ells and I should go. Edward called and said that Ells should meet his family.’

            Say what?! Oh come one! You’ve got to be kidding me. Has she gone mental? Letting her sister near those leeches? She will endanger her own flesh and blood. I then spoke to her with a harsh tone and said, ‘Can I talk to you for a second Bella? Alone.’ Who cares if I sound rude right now but I need to knock out some sense at her.