Information Overload

Chapter 6

Ella’s POV

            After Bella explained to me what has been happening to her for a year and a half and on what her boyfriend and his family are it’s safe to say that they are not the bad guys. Bella said that they are different from other vampires since they are called vegetarians. She also told me that Edward can read minds but an exception for her. Can he also read my mind? Does he know what I am thinking? Hoping that he doesn’t for there are a lot of things I didn’t want to tell anybody.

            She also said to me that his sister, Alice can see the future based on the person’s decision. I should better keep an eye on her then cause there are a lot of things I want to do that dad and Bella can’t know of. I want to do things that will most likely I can be me and no one can take that away from me, even Alice.

            Lastly, she told me about Jasper, Edward’s older brother. He can manipulate and feel emotions of any persons, now I should really keep my distance away from him. I don’t want him to know the pain and suffering, guilt and regret I am feeling. The thing is I don’t even know what he looks like so I can maneuver my way out.

            I then said to Bella, ‘I understand Bells. I just need to sink in the information first and I really need to sleep. Dropping that kind of information to me is not very easy but I promise you that I won’t tell anybody.’ She gave me an appreciation look and said, ‘How are you? Do you need any painkillers? I can get Carlisle to get you one to ease the pain.’ giving me a worry and concerned look and I shook my head and said, ‘It’s all good Bells. I just need some rest. Could you get my Ipod? I need it for me to relax.’

            She hand the Ipod and told me, ‘I am going downstairs and if you ever need me just shout, okay? Edward and I will be here.’ I gave her a small smile and she went through the door and closed it. Giving me space to let the information sink in.

            Shuffling the music of the Ipod and listening to it. Never Say Never by the Fray, a song that reminds me of Bella’s situation between Edward and Jacob.

‘Some things we don’t talk about

Rather do without

And just hold the smile

Falling in and out of love

Ashamed and proud of

Together all the while’

‘You can never say never

While we don’t know when

But time and time again

Younger now than we were before’

‘Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go’ [2x]

‘Picture, you’re the queen of everything

As far as the eye can see

Under your command

I will be your guardian

When all is crumbling

I steady your hand’

‘You can never say never

While we don’t know when

Time, time, time again

Younger now than we were before’

‘Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go’ [2x]

‘We’re falling apart and coming together again and again

We’re growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again’

‘Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go

Don’t let me go’ [4x]

(http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fray/neversaynever.html)

            When Bella arrived here at Forks a half and a year ago, Edward was rude to her because he can’t read her mind and the fact that he can’t stay away from her that made him curious and found out that he is in love with her. He also endangered her life when a vampire, James had some obsession with her blood that led her to a fight with dad and ended up at the hospital.

              So that’s why she was at the hospital when mom and I visit her. Some bad vampire wants her blood but Edward saved her only she got a bite mark because James put venom on her blood. Now I’m really glad that Edward sucked all of the venom or else I don’t even know what will happen or what I’ll do if she’s gone. Knowing that I almost lost my sister and knowing after a few months, my best friend, a sister of mine … I can’t even continue … Too much pain …

            Then she also explained to me why Edward left her after her birthday. His older brother, Jasper almost killed her because of a paper cut. That accident made him realize that his family including himself is endangering the life of Bella once again. The depression stage of hers was crazy. She never did explain to me fully why but the fact that she jumped off a cliff just to see him and the rush she felt diving. She really went crazy and the fact that she went to Italy to save Edward’s life. Now that’s true love, one can’t live without the other.

            But the moment she started hanging out with Jacob, she then began to feel again. The numbness, the pain and sufferings she felt, and lastly the rejection she felt began to fade away slowly. I can tell that Jacob tiptoed into her heart but she won’t admit it to herself and that at some point Jacob will definitely do something drastic so that Bella would finally admit it to herself that she also loves Jacob but not as much as the love she has for Edward.

            But I can’t help the fact that she has to become one of them since a coven in Italy called Volturi, the vampire ruler of theirs. Aro, the leader as Bella called him was fascinated by her since somehow he can’t read her thoughts. He then decided right then and there that she was too precious to get rid of and that she should be turned soon by Edward.

            Finally, the situation of Victoria, James’ mate who wants to avenged her lover’s death by Bella dying and since I’m important in Bella’s life, I too am no longer safe because she wanted me dead. Now here’s an opportunity for me to no longer feel this emotions I’m having for the past 7 months. The torturous spiral of emotion that I’ve been having will never end. Should I be glad that an opportunity has finally arrived? But what about dad, mom, Bella and Phil? Surely there would be a consequence when I’m dead.

            With a loud yawn, I began to slip see a blurry ceiling. I really need to sleep. Telling someone too much information will took a lot of energy - mentally and emotionally, and the fact that I’m physically in pain. I then drifted off to sleep.