0.5

youtube | david dobrik

"that's it for today's vlog. thanks for wacthing kelly. make sure you like and subscribe. tweet me at daviddobrik." david said into his camera, standing in front of a white wall in his new house.

"because liza is off to new york, i have a new special guest replacing her." he said before flipping the camera around to me sitting down on his pool table.

"i'm finally here bitches!!" i yelled throwing my hands up into the air before the video cut to now or never by halsey as the outro song.

a picture of clickbait sweater and t shirts appear on the screen. "clickbait merch out now! link in description!"

a video of david dobrik snapchat videos play. "more footage on my snapchat : @daviddobrik"

"my new podcast is linked in the description below!"

"twitter & instagram : @daviddobrik"

"like and subscribe!"

"go give @kellyoop a follow! turn my twitter and instagram notifications on to be the next shoutout. :)"

"if you're still watching this tag a friend in my last instagram post saying ice bucket challenge. "

i stood outside in front of jason's house, holding my face shocked as david gets the right angle to take a thumbnail photo for his vlog. "this is going to be great clickbait."

before i knew it, water was pouring down onto my head, soaking my clothes and my hair. i quickly look up to see scotty with a large bucket on the roof. "david!!!" i yelled before running to david and hitting his camera down.

----------

a/n : sorry this is really bad!