6.0

youtube | ready news

"i'm frank regan, host of ready news and we are here today with the famously known instagram model and singer, emily york." the boy in a blue dress shirt spoke into a microphone, sitting across from emily.

"hi! thanks for having me frank." emily spoke, waving to the camera.

"it's a pleasure have you today." he smiles, looking to his note cards. "so emily, you just released a new song called all for love. what was the process like of creating the song?"

"um...it was amazing. this was the first song i've ever written by myself, unlike my other songs where i was a co-writer. so yeah, i just love being in the studio with my family and friends, writing and record music for you guys." she spoke looking to her shoes, before smiling into the camera.

"being that you wrote the song, can you spill on what the song or who it's about?"

emily laughed a bit, crossing her ankles together. "so the song is basically about a relationship i had where i loved the other person to death, so i would do anything for them. and i did. the people in my life did not approve of this person, so i had to be in a relationship with someone else. and basically, the song is me telling the person i loved, that i decided to date this other person, all for their love." she spoke to the host before laughing. " does that make sense?" she laughed, embarrassed.

"totally." the host laughed along with emily. "could you say who the person is, that you loved?" he asked.

"of course...not." she laughed. "all i'm gonna say is that if you do some digging and guessing, you'll find out who this person is in a heartbeat." emily smirked into the camera.

"aww. well, i do some digging for you guys out there." the host joked. "now, let's talk about jack and you." the boy started, having emily bit down on her bottom lip. "there was a leaked text chat between you and your manager, saying that jack was abusing you just like justin did. but that heath would never hurt you like they did. can you talk about that?"

emily looked to a person behind the camera, before the voice spoke. "emily will not answer any questions about jack, heath, or justin."

emily nodded her head softly to the voice before the host looked back to emily. "thanking you emily for hanging out with us here at ready news." he spoke, like nothing happened.

"no, thank you!" she smiled to frank and then to the camera.

"see you next time on ready news." he spoke while both, the host and emily waved bye to the camera.

the video cut to a close up of emily. "i'm emily york and thanks for wacthing ready news. click the red button to subscribe and the bell icon to get notified when ready news post new videos just like this one." emily spoke before blowing a kiss to the camera.

----------
a/n: the picture above is what emily is wearing.