10.1

youtube | clevver news

"emily york confirms her relationship with heath hussar but after a performance of dead and an q&a, she takes back the confirmation and says she is not dating anyone at the moment?" a picture of emily than heath, play on the screen before 'news feed by clevver' popped up on screen.

"emily york is back in a relationship and we can't wait for all the pictures of her and her new boyfriend, heath hussar. just yesterday, the singer posted a picture of the couple about to kiss and fans went crazy. a fan on twitter posted 'heath and emily are finally together. this is not a drill!!'."

"we are already loving the new couple so much, but things emily said at a live q&a just this morning is making everyone raise an eyebrow."

"this morning, emily appeared on 987ampradio where she performed her newest single dead and a cover, my boy by billie eilish. here a little snip bit of both performances."

"after the two performances, emily allowed the audience to ask her questions like 'how is your skin so perfect?' which she replied with 'it's all filters'. but one of the questions that was ask, tripped the instagram model up. a fan asked, 'the picture you posted yesterday on instagram, are you confirming your relationship with heath?' emily than answered the question with, 'the picture i posted was heath and me. im not gonna lie and say it's like me and toddy or some shit. but that picture was taken a long time ago when we did 'like' each other. but now we are really just best friends and nothing else.'."

"twitter fans posted about emily lying about heath's and her's relationship. one fan tweeted 'this doesn't make sense. why would emily caption the pic with the same caption that she wrote when she confirmed jacky...#hily' at the moment emily has changed the caption to the picture to 'golden days'. other fan said, 'why would @emilyyork posted the picture now if it's old??'."

"so what do you guys think? do you think emily is lying or is she telling the truth. comment below!!"

"i am your host, joslyn davis and thank you for watching clevver news."