20.0

911 call

"911, what's your emergency?" the operator spoke.

"hello?" a male, raspy voice spoke in the phone.

"hello sir, this is 911. are you in an emergency?" she asked.

"i don't know where i am." the voice spoke, in a whisper.

"is someone there with you?"

"yes. but i don't know where he went." he said before taking a second to himself. "please can you send someone."

"we will sir, but i need to know if your in danger."

"someone kidnapped me. they broke into my home. and than i woke up here, in this dark room." he spoke.

"do you know where you are?"

"no. it's too dark to see anything. but im in some... basement, chained up."

"sir, please stay on the line while we search for your location." the operator spoke, calmly.

"please. hurry." he spoke, begging for help.

"sir, can i please have your name?" the female operator asked.

"heath. heath hussar."

——————————-
a/n: and that's it. thank you for everyone for reading and all the votes. i hope you enjoyed!

so yes there will other book. once this chapter is posted, i will have the next book up on my profile. and btw there will probably be a third book too. btw. oof. lol but if you wanna start reading the second book, the link will be in the comments or you can go to my profile.

thank you guys.