5.3

youtube | clevver news

"did justin bieber and a leaked text message confirm jack gilinsky and emily york's relationship isn't real?" a picture of emily and jack hugging, played on the screen before 'news feed by clevver' popped up on screen.

"we all know the tumblr couple of jack gilinsky and emily york. they are couple goals! both post pictures of the two kissing, hugging, and just being the perfect couple on social media, but is it all true?" a woman walked on screen with her handle below her, '@reneeariel'.

"two weeks ago, jack posted a picture of his girlfriend and him, smiling at each other while on the beach. everyone was saying how cute they were but one person, justin bieber. justin and emily dated for a bit, when she was discovered by him but they broke up due to justin abusing her. emily does block justin on all social media so when he wanted to talk about her, he had to do it on jack's account. he commented saying, "don't believe what you see.". the comments got many likes but justin wasn't done. he then commented, "emily and jack were never dating. they are doing it for publicity!" the comment than was taken down by instagram after emily, jack, and fans reported the comment. fans believe that justin is telling the truth but many fans say justin is lying, so he would get emily back. neither jack, emily, or justin haven't spoken about the comment."

"so maybe the justin comment wasn't enough proof for you, well we have more. last saturday, emily lost her phone at a party where the founders posted a picture of themselves on her instagram to inform her that they had her phone. emily and her sources say that the founder blackmailed her, threatening to leak text messages. emily was too slow to say a price to get her phone back, and the founder leaked a text message thread on her twitter. the text message was between emily and her manager, marissa. the text message basically said that jack was abusing her, just like justin did, there are audio files of this to proof it. but also emily asked marissa, "how much longer m?..." where marissa replied with, "until you two get enough publicity..." would this mean that jack and emily are dating just for the publicity?"

the leaked text message also talked about emily's best friend, heath hussar. before the rumors of jack and emily dating, heath and emily were rumored to be dating. heath shut that rumor down by tweeting, "we were never dating..." but many fans say he was just saying this to keep jack and emily's relationship look real. in the text message emily talks about how jack abused her like justin did, and says that heath would never hit her. some fans say that she said this showing that heath is just a close friend, but many think that the two are dating and emily knows heath would never treat her like justin and jack did."

"do you think that everything is true and there is more to the story or everything is a lie and emily and jack are actually in love. comment below what you think! we will just have to wait to find out what the truth is."

"i am your host, renee ariel and thank you for watching clevver news."