0.9

youtube | zane hijazi

sitting on the couch in heath's apartment, i sat scrolling through my phone on twitter while heath laid down on the couch with tea bags on his eyes. he had told me that it helped with bag and i agreed not knowing that he used lemon tea bags. zane came over filming heath. 

"don't laugh." heath said while i watched zane stand behind the couch watching the two of us. 

"what are you doing?" zane asked while heath laughed. 

"i'm trying to get rid of the bags under my eyes." heath said adjusting the tea bags a bit. "someone said to do it on twitter." 

"you being the beauty guru, is it going to work?" zane asked me facing his camera to me. i looked up from my phone and laughed. 

"i have no idea. ask google." i said before zane flipped the camera back to heath. 

"is this shit supposed to be burning?" heath asked. "it's like on fire right now." 

"heath, i think you have to use a certain type of tea bag. not just any tea bag." zane laughed before i placed down my phone on the coffee table walking over to the two boys. "cause you don't know what's in the tea." 

laughing along with the boys, i shoved heath's legs over sitting down on the edge of the couch looking at the tea bags on his face. 

showing zane the name on the bag, he walked over to the kitchen looking for the box of teas. "baby, just keep those tea bags under your eyes." finding the box, zane's face looks shocked. 

"it's really starting to burn." you hear from heath to me. shushing him, zane laughs while walking over. 

"you're putting lemon and ginger on your eyes right now." zane said showing me the box. 

"heath!" i yelled at him hitting him on his side. 

"100 percent natural ingredients so you're fine with that." he said checking the box. 

"baby why is beauty so painful." heath said making zane and i laugh a bit. 

"ginger root, natural lemon..." 

"owww! oww! oww!" heath yelled while zane faced the camera to him and me. 

"i went to move it and i squeezed it and juice went into my eye." heath said into the camera.

"when i told him not to." i added to zane when heath started cussing out of pain. 

taking the tea bags off heath's eyes, you could see his eyes were all red and watery. 

"are my bags gone?" heath asked while he blinked.

"open your eyes." i said while heath sat up facing me. 

"i.i..i can't." he said just blinking his eyes. "zane!! it hurts!" he yelled while gripping my arm a bit. laughing, i look under his eyes to see if his bags were gone. 

"you put lemon citrus, black leaves.." zane started while heath pushed me away running to the sink to wash his eyes. both zane and i followed. 

"i think it's making it worse." heath said washing his eyes. 

"you were supposed to use green tea bag." zane laughed. 

zane grabbed ice while i dabbed at heath's eye with a paper towel. 

"that was the stupidest thing i have ever done." he said taking the ice. "i was like lying down trying to relax. like good night baby." he said mimicking him placing the tea bags on his eyes. i laughed while i helped the boy take the ice into a paper towel. 

"i thought you had cucumbers on your eyes." zane laughed. 

"i didn't know it was going to be like that." 

heath lied back down on the couch while i dabbed the paper wrapped ice under his eyes.

"are you his servet now?" zane asked me, earning a laugh from heath and me. 

pulling the ice away, letting zane take a look. "baby, now you need to relax." zane said. "now that you're okay, your bags haven't gone away." 

agreeing with zane, i took a look. "they look a little bigger cause it probably reacted to the citrus." all of us laughed before i placed the ice back on heath's undereye.

"this is what i get for trying to change how god created us." heath laughed. 

"this is what i said, bags are gucci." zane started making me laugh loudly. 

"don't change yourself." zane said into the camera before facing it to heath and me.  

"i'm tryna upgrade too. trying myself an at home remedy face lift." heath said sitting up while holding the ice on his eyes. 

"there's gotta be something else i can do." he asked zane while i sat next to heath on the couch. 

zane walked to the kitchen finding an almost-empty bottle of vodka. walking it to heath, the boy jumped facing zane. 

"the alcohol, it burns off the..the you know." zane started before heath opened the bottle and started drinking it. "no!" zane yelled before i jumped up stealing the bottle from heath and drinking the last of the alcohol.  

"emily! no." zane said before trying to grab the bottle away from me. 

--------------------

a/n : all the vlogs and writing pieces are going to be bad. i know.