1.8

youtube | david dobrik too

the 3 boys listened to the song, not knowing what it was. before anyone could answer i jumped into frame.

"something sweet! emily york!!" i screamed behind david.

the boys laughed before i placed my arm around heath's neck sill standing behind david.

"this is your song?" david asked turning his head to me.

"bish yess." i laughed knowing i wasn't allowed to cuss on david's channel. "get it on itunes and spotify! link in description!" i said into the camera before taking my arm back to my side.

;;::

"that's all the time we have for today!" david said ending the video with zane and heath. "make sure you subscribe to both of these boys. they have some hilarious content on their page. they each post once a month." he added.

"also go follow emily on instagram because she's too lazy to have a channel." david laughed with the guys before i ran up to david and pretended to strangle him.

wrapping my arms around heath's neck standing behind him, david ended the video.

"everyone's links will be in the description. make sure you subscribe. guys, all merch is 15% off right now with the promo code, clickbait. go check it out"

"how is he gonna scream about merch but then when it comes to our channels, he's just like. yeah yeah guys make sure you like blah blah." zane started making us turn to him.

having us laugh, heath, zane, and me started to impersonate david.

everyone went back to how they were, zane on david's left, david in the middle, and heath on the right with me around his neck. "that's it for today's video. it's 3 in the morning. thank you guys for coming out here." david started turning to zane and us. "anything else to add." he added while heath waved bye and zane falling asleep in david's side.

david quickly slapped zane before the bearded man started to try and kiss david while heath and i laughed at the two along with daivd. "okay bye." david tried to get out but the outro song played while cutting to pictures of david's merch and snapchat promo.

----------

a/n: i started school so updates MIGHT be slow/bad.