~ I'm sorry ~

Jimin has ordered his staffs to prepare dinner for him and Jungkook for the night as the doctor has reminded him not to consume outside food for several days in order for his wounds to heal as soon as possible.

Jimin and Jungkook woke up after having their long nap to have their dinner together. They dinner time was peacefully and both of them definitely enjoyed each other's company, very much.

Jimin soon disappeared to nowhere when Jungkook brought all the utensils they used to the kitchen.

Where did he go? Jungkook thought to himself as he roamed around the house, the garden to search for the older. Then, when he got up the third floor of the house, he found Jimin, standing alone at the veranda, staring up at the beautiful evening sky.

Jungkook left out a relieve sigh before walking out to the balcony as well, standing next to Jimin.

The night sky is exciting to explore, from the man on the moon, shooting stars and to the constellations that eyes can create with the stars its truly a magical effect.  The sky looks like its covered by a dome and the stars appear to be closer when you are standing at a higher ground.

Jimin noticed the younger's presence, he looked at him then back to the sky with a heart warming smile plastered on his pale face.

Comfortable silence surrounding them when Jungkook slowly turning his head to see Jimin who was so deep into staring at the sky, as if countless of thoughts were running through his mind.

He scanned his eyes as he noticed how perfect and flawless Jimin's features were, dark brown eyes that will turn into crescents when he smiles, pointed nose, pinky plump and kissable kiss that Jungkook would absolutely die craving for it, define jawline and oh, not forget to mention his sexy helix piercing, what a strong visual.

He wonders if God has created someone who is better looking than Jimin, he would have keep him for himself.

"you're so beau-perfect, boss," Jungkook feels that the word beautiful wasn't enough to describe such flawless and attractive guy.

His sudden compliment earned the said male's attention as he turned to face Jungkook with twinkles in his mesmerizing eyes.

"what's with the sudden compliment?" Jimin chuckled.

"you're just so perfect in my eyes," Jungkook smiled as a tint of pink creeped into both of his cheeks.

A shiver went down Jimin spine as Jungkook's confession flows into his ears as if they were some sort of melody.

Jimin scoffed, "yah, Jeon Jungkook, don't fall for me,"

"I can't promise you that, boss." Jungkook answered firmly.

"I'll never fall for you, stupid," Jimin said, avoiding making another eye-contact with Jungkook.

"as long as I love you, I don't mind being a stupid," Jungkook was so sure about himself this time, what he felt for his boss wasn't just pure fond of what he experienced during his old school days.

The incident had just happened to Jimin and the time he spent in the hospital has truly made Jungkook realized how important the older is to him, he can't afford to lose him, he wanted him for the rest of his life, he knew he is being selfish that he already claimed Jimin as his, but that is what he truly wants in life.

Jungkook's words had pulled Jimin back to reality and has a little bit more of sensation, "stop talking nonsense, Jeon. You don't know anything about love, yet." With that, he walked away of the place and went back to his room to call it a day.

Jungkook woke up the next day, to find Jimin's room was empty, he has asked the staffs and they said he went out to settle some bills for the month.

Jungkook just nodded in response and took two slices of bread for breakfast before taking an adventure around the mansion.

He scrolled around the garden, to find how gigantic the mansion actually is, how rich Jimin are at the same time. It is rare to find someone who is as rich as him at such young age.

He went in the house after adventuring the place for about an hour, Jimin still hasn't come home so he decided to walk around in the house instead.

He stopped upon seeing the room that was closed all the time, he never sees Jimin enters it or any of the staff. He remembered Jimin has warned him before that he should not be entering the room and he guessed no one is allowed, except Jimin himself.

He hesitated for a while, wondering if he should check the room out since no one else is at home right now, however he guessed he would be in dead meat if Jimin finds out about this.

"but I guess one time won't hurt?" Jungkook mumbling to himself as he slowly turned the door knob, hoping the room is not lock.

Seemed like luck was on his side when he successfully entered the room. His jaw almost dropped by the whole interior of the room.

The bed was so clean and tidy with maroon comforter and bedsheet, he takes every step very cautiously and leave the door ajar, enabling him to run for his life whenever he heard voices.

He approached to the as white as paper's shelves situated at the very end of the room and admiring the pictures of a guy who appeared almost in every single photo that was framed nicely.

He looked so familiar to Jungkook and that is when he noticed a photo that looked like a selfie, of Jimin and – Taehyung.

The couple was smiling incredibly happy in that picture, Jungkook guessed that was probably one of the best moment of Jimin's life. He took the photo frame in his hand as he could not help but to stare at how beautiful and innocent Jimin looks when he smiles, he was beyond perfection.

He had no inkling how long he has been staring at the photo as he was so immerse in himself until he heard that familiar voice, "who gave you the permission to come in here?"

The next second he knew was the photo frame that was in his hand the whole time fell onto the ground, forming a loud shattering sound.

The glass of the frame broken into pieces which caused Jungkook to cover his mouth in disbelief and guilt, Jimin rushed over to the scene, crushing down his level and slowly caressed the picture of him and Taehyung.

"Get out now," Jimin's voice was as deep as the Atlantic Ocean which scared the shit out of Jungkook who was now shivering in fear.

"I'm sor-"

"I said get out now!" Jimin raised his voice to a certain level enough of Jungkook who hasn't finish his sentence fasten his pace as he walked out of the room.

He stood next to the staircase as he placed his palm to calm down his fast beating heart. Guilt mounted in him as he remembered how awful and mad Jimin looked just now, he literally just ruined everything.

However, he doesn't feel any good either.

He hated the room that Jimin prepares for Taehyung, his love of life.

A little drama won't hurts I guess???
Too sad that I got such little votes for every chappie
It's not that I'm being greedy or what is just can I have moreeee?
**
And if you guys don't mind do check out my other jikook fanfic that have a very different style of writing!
Lots of love xoxo