~ Save Me ~

Jungkook:

I let the warm water from the shower ran through my body, from my head to shoulder then reach my well-toned abs and muscles as uncountable thoughts rushing in and out my mind.

I came out of the bathroom after a satisfied shower, only to receive a call from my boyfriend – Jimin.

"hello?"

"what're doing, my love," I still haven't gotten fully used to these nicknames Jimin is giving me. I could feel my face heated as it slowly became a crimson rose.

"I just got out of the shower, how 'bout you?"

"thinking about you. No matter how many times you asked me or when you're asking me I'll still tell you I'm missing you, wanting to have you by my side every single fucking time," his hot and sexy tone of voice flow into my ears just like a melody.

"ah hyung..." I whined, feeling embarrassed upon Jimin's confession.

"aww, is my Jungkookie feeling shy?"

"am not!"

"you're!"

"hyung! Stop teasing me!"

"alright alright. Aren't you tired? Do you have class tomorrow?"

"not tired when I'm with you," I said back before continuing, "I have classes in the morning tomorrow."

"woah woah, you did learn something aye sweetheart," damn nicknames. 

"of course, by the way hyung, I've quit my jobs."

"why?"

"I'll tell you more tomorrow," I wanted to explain to him face-to-face, wanted to see how beautiful and amazing he looks when he listens to me well.

"who said we're meeting tomorrow?" I can be sure that he has his infamous smirk plastered on his face even though I could not see him.

"alright then," I played hard-to-get.

"okay okay I'm sorry baby. My fault, please forgive me your highness," he apologised, shit how I wished I could pinch his cheeks and cuddle him so tight that we could hardly breathe.

"apologise accepted," I chuckled as I dropped onto my bed.

"alright my love, I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Don't run away or else you'll get punishment," he said, followed by his sweet giggling sound.

"I won't hyung."

"goodnight sweetheart, I love you okay?"

"sweet dreams hyung, I love you most."

"never, I love you more."

"ahh alright alright," I surrendered, earning another chuckle from him before both of us hung up our phone.

God, I would like to send my prayers to you, please let me have Jimin and enjoy this moment till death do us apart.

-

I tried to confront Haejin during class, however she just ignored me and went to the other course mates.

I managed to shrug the problem off by having the thoughts of spending my time with Jimin.

Music theory class is what I hated the most, keeping my fingers crossed that the class will end as soon as possible.

Bell signalling that the class has dismissed, I rushed out of the classroom not forgetting to bid goodbye to my fellow students.

I went out to the gate, however I did not see the sight of Jimin, thinking that he might be late. He could not have forgotten the time I finished class as I just texted him this morning.

Then, my phone beeped.

From: Jimin-hyungie

[Sweetheart, I might be late for a while, I'm stuck in the traffic jam.]

10.06am

I smiled at his message, feeling relieved that he did not forget about me.

I waited for quite some time, most of my friends has already went back, while some of them have other classes to attend.

This time while I was not paying much attention to what is happening around me, I felt a pair of strong hand grabbed me from the side, holding me up as he threw me into a black van before locking up the door, leaving me alone in the vehicle.

There is a tinted window in between the back of the car and the front, unable me to identify who the driver is and the guy who grabbed me just now.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, hoping people from the outside could hear me, save me out of here but seemed like nothing worked out.

I banged the door so loud and hard that I ran out of breath and lost my strength. I spotted something that looks like a humidifier at the very corner of the back seat, slowly releasing some kind of white gas to the surrounding.

I coughed non-stop while having difficulties to open my eyes and breathe. Within minutes, the whole back seat of the vehicle was covered with white smoke.

"let me out! Jimin-hyung!" I screamed even though I knew no one would come and save me.

"please...let me out," I managed to mumble before my vision went black, meeting Jimin in my dream.

-

I tried my best to open my eyelids, but I just can't. there's a thick cloth covering both of my eyes, blinding my vision. I tried to speak but there is another tape sticking against my mouth, stopping me from doing so.

Wishing that I could probably tearing them off, but no. Luck wasn't on my side, both of my hands and legs were tightly tied, not being able to even make a single move.

"mhmm!" I groaned as I attempted to gain attention from whoever is around me. I moved my body, making an effort to untie the ropes around me.

While doing so, I heard footsteps walking towards me.

"well, you don't have to try escaping, because it will only be a failure," a deep and evil voice is being heard then followed by wicked laughters. I assumed that the person is actually standing in front of me as his voice was loud and clear.

"I wanna hear from this kid," knowing that he just gave the other guy orders as  the tape that was sticking onto my mouth and the thick cloth that was covering my eyes has been removed.

A guy who I assumed is the gang leader due to his looks; heavy gold chains hanging on his neck and tattoos can be clearly seen on his arms and chest. While the other guy who I immediately know is the one who obeyed his orders just now.

"who the actual fuck are you! let me go!" I yelled at him, earning a tight slap running across my right cheeks.

Pain burning against my skin, as the gang leader squatted down in front me and lifted up my chin, "I'm Kim NamJoon, for your information."

Author's note:

gosh, this chapter sucks. i had a really hard time explaining the kidnapping part, hope you guys dont mind xD

i dont feel like ending this story so soon so why not have a little drama?

do feel free to drop your sweetest comments and vote if you love this story!

follow me on Instagram @findingjikook