~ Six Months Later ~

Jungkook:

Minutes, days, weeks and month passed just like that, nothing special that I've encountered.

I have finally got myself a place back in school, it was hell of past two months as I was struggling with those intermediate practice in order for me to pass my piano test and not disappoint my parents.

And of course, I got myself a job. I work as a part-timer at the café that Haejin works, and also the last café that I went with Jimin, my ex-boss.

Working and studying at the same time was not an easy task for me, however this is the only way to kill my time – to forget him.

Six months has passed and guessed what? He is still in my mind, every day and night, not once left the side of my brain, occupied every single part of me.

It is not that I do not want to forget him, it is just so hard for me, it was my first time falling in love, not to compare with the one I used to have during my diapers' age.

And I think it would be my last, as well.

Sometimes I would think, it wasn't really his fault to make me suffer like that, as if my world is coming to a dead end.

It was me, myself.

All these while, I'm the one who is always clapping with one hand, willing to sacrifice my love for someone who doesn't care, for someone who doesn't even bothered to hold me back, for someone who doesn't love me.

If I didn't, I would not have suffered.

Sometimes, loving Jimin makes me feel that its like a nightmare that never ends, chasing and screaming, till you are dead; like past every turn and every bend, you'll only get torn apart.

However sometimes, I never regret knowing him, having another person to come into my life and to make me so crazily in love.
-

"yah!" Haejin snapped her finger in front of me, pulling me back to earth.

She and I have become best buddies ever since I have started working here, and I have warned her not to call me 'oppa' again because eventually we are both the same age.

"what're you thinking about?" she crossed her arms in front of me, just like my mother.

"nothing," I replied while turning to the counter and wipe the dirt away.

"uhm, I don't think so," she tapper her chin, "are you possible in love?" I'm always am.

"you busybody! Get to work!" I slightly pushed her head back with my finger as she gritted her teeth at me.

That's right, that is how we both ended up, best buddies that just would not stop bickering every single time.
-

While I was wiping some of the tables, the wind chime that was hanging on the top of the door the whole time rang, I turned to see if any customers walk in, ready to greet them.

Not to expectations, my eyes met with a pair of cold eyes belong to the last person that I ever want to see. 

"J-Jimin?" It is the person whom I miss and love so much.

"what brings you here?" I asked as we both sat down on the table next the window – the one we used to sit in the past.

"you," he said with that usual tone of him, deep and husky not accompanied by a single tone of friendliness.

Our gaze locked as the word slipped out of his tongue, not sure if he should say it or not.

I gulped and avoided making any eye contact with him, "so where's Taehyung-ssi?" I asked the most idiotic question ever. Gosh, Jeon Jungkook, are you stupid or what?

"he's at his hometown," he paused, "we broke up last month."

Wait, what?

"ah," I replied simply in response. I'm so gonna slap the hell out of myself later.

He chuckled as he shook his head at my reaction and took a sip of the coffee that was placed in front of him.

I took the opportunity to admire his face, he does not change that much, just lost some weight but he is still looking stunning as ever.

I just noticed he has changed his hair colour to silver but I swear he is rocking that colour and oh, he got another new piercing.

I licked my lips as I stared at him with full of admiration, my heart beat can't help but to race a little faster, cheeks rose to the colour of red.

In order not to make us feel anymore awkward, I asked "why did you guys broke up?"

"you have time tonight?" this is not an answer.

"y-yeah? I guess so," I shrugged.

"hangout with me," he is still as straightforward as he used to be.

He saw me hesitating at his question so he continued, "so I can tell you more about it," he raised a brow at me.

I smiled back in response, "that's fine for me."

Author's note:

hope this chapter made up for the last chapter! Jikook reunited yay?!!!

Guys, can I have more votes and comments plsss? TQTQTQ xoxo

And don't forget to check out my others fanfics as well! <3