~ Take Me ~

Jimin:

Receiving that one call from my follower as known as my closest friend, Suga while on my way to fetch Jungkook from school isn't really a good thing.

I have stopped Suga and J-hope to follow along as I don't want them to get involved into things that are not related to them.

I am the only one responsible for the whole thing that occurred.

Knowing that my former partner, Kim Namjoon has kidnapped him while he was waiting for me after class. I stopped whatever I am doing as I drove as fast as possible to that one familiar place.

I parked my car outside of the abandoned building before rushing into the place to meet with a few of his followers who are so familiar and nostalgia to me.

"where the fuck is he?" I grabbed one of the man's collar while pushing him against the wall. The other men dare not lay a hand on me as they knew how merciless and scary I could actually turn to.

They stepped back as the man that I was still grabbing stuttered while pointing towards the back of the building, "t-they're in there."

I let go of him by slamming him onto the floor before making a hurried dash towards the place where he pointed to just now.

I kicked the locked door with all my strength, revealing the scenes that I don't want to see the most.

"you fucking moron!" I gave Namjoon one powerful punch on his left cheeks, only to see him stumble onto the ground, blood staining the corner of his lips.

Jin was about to help him to get up from his position but Namjoon stopped him from doing so as he stood up on his own.

"you deserve all these, Jimin. We've already warned you when you insisted to leave us because of that lover boy of yours, Kim Taehyung," he smirked as he wipe away the blood with the back of his hand.

"speaking of Kim Taehyung, bring that kid in," this time, a fatally injured Taehyung being dragged into the scene and being slammed onto the empty space next to Jungkook.

"hyung..." I could hear Jungkook's voice coming behind me as he sobbed.

I hushed Jungkook by giving him a smile to assure him that he will be just fine before Namjoon kicked me in the stomach, allowing me to cough the blood out from my intestine. My knees got weak as I fell onto the ground while my hands clutching onto my injured stomach.

Namjoon lowered to my level, the pleasant smile on his face slowly widened, grew, till it was no longer a normal smile at all but a contortion of teeth, exposed and glistening.

"two lover boys of yours, Park Jimin, you can either choose one to go with you or you shall die on your own," Namjoon declared.

"no!" Jungkook yelled, earning a slap from Jin across his face.

"just take me, Namjoon! Let Jungkook and Jimin go, please..." Taehyung who was sobbing on the other begged.

I shut my eyes as I let out a sigh before making the biggest decision of my life.

Seeing the one whom I used to love and the one who I love the most suffered because of me, my broken heart was still and for a moment, I felt numbness. And then anger and sadness surged through me with so much power. I do not know what to do, I can't afford to lose any of them.

As if my heart stopped beating, my mind went black and so did my heart.

"hyung..please don't," Jungkook begged, but seemed like I could not hear any single thing from him, isolating myself from the surrounding.

"Jimin..." Taehyung called for me, hoping to change my mind.

I held onto my breath and allow my mind to go blank once again before saying, "Namjoon, just take me. And leave them alone."

"Hyung!!" that is what I heard before I was been dragged out of the room and my vision then turned into pitch black.

That is when I know that my world has come to a dead end, making me experienced that the world is about to collapsed, leaving me alone standing there, lost and miserable.

+

author's note:

such a short chapter but who cares when it is an update right?

remember to comment and votes okay, sweeties? see you in next chapter! lots of love <3