~ I love him ~

Jungkook:

Today was probably the only day I could not be able to concentrate during my work time, guessed it is due to the fact that Jimin and I will be hanging out later.

Or it is about Jimin and Taehyung's broke up?

"yah, Jeon Jungkook! Why're you keep smiling to yourself?" Haejin smacked my arm as she passed me the used utensils.

"n-nothing."

"you're stuttering! Don't you dare to lie to me!" earning another smack from her. Ouch.

"I-I'm not! Goddamn it, Kim Haejin it hurts!" I rubbed my arm as I glared at her.

"Spill the beans." Her voice sounded so deep and serious that it actually scares the shit out of me.

I gulped and hesitating should I tell her the truth or not, but at the same time thinking that I am actually betraying her for not telling her a single thing between Jimin and I.

"uhm...actually I'm hanging out with someone tonight." I blurted, only to see her face that was plastered with a smile the whole time while waiting for me to say something soon turning into a frown.

"what!? Who is it? Is it someone from our college?" she asked it all at once, making me confuse which one to answer first.

"no,"

"then what?"

"Park Jimin."

"what's with him?" she furrowed her brows.

"I lik – love him," my words seemed to have cause a little shock to her as her mouth left wide open, looking at me as if I killed someone.

"so...are you guys dating now?" her voice sounded, disappointed?

"of course not! I don't think he actually has a thing for me!" I scoffed, not even dare to think about him having any feelings for me.

'ah, I see." She looked down to avoid my gaze.

"yah, what's wrong with you?" I patted her shoulder.

She then gazed up at me and shook her head, forcing a faint smile on her face.

"all the best to you and him," she walked away, leaving me there alone.

What the hell is wrong with her? I shrugged and shook away the curious thoughts going through my mind, can't help but to feel excited about meeting him later.

I ended my work around evening, 5pm to be exact. I bid goodbye to Haejin and went out the café in order to wait for Jimin.

As soon as I got out from the café, I already saw him standing out of the car, leaning against it while scrolling his phone.

Black and white long sleeves tee along with a pair of black ripped jeans, bangs falling against his forehead while the blaring evening sunlight shone on him, creating such a breath taking view.

The beauty of Park Jimin makes my heart skip a beat, forgetting how to breathe for that one second.

"b-boss," I miss calling him.

He had his head up as soon as he heard me, showing one of his sweetest smile. Oh my god.

"you can call me Jimin anyway, you're not working under me anymore," he chuckled as he opened the passenger door for me – just like how he used to.

He drove off after we both got in the car, along the trip, we both stayed in comfortable silence, so comfortable that I hope this moment stays forever, time will freeze, allowing me to spend the rest of my life with the one I adore so – too much.

We stopped at one of the venue which looks like a mall to me, but somehow it just seems so unfamiliar that I had totally no idea where is it.

"get down," Jimin said while unbuckling his seatbelt and got out of his car.

I followed him as we both walked in the 'mall' and to my surprised the place is so empty, there is not even a person here.

"boss, where is this place?" and I remember he asked me to call him by his name.

"you'll know," he turned around, not forgetting to put a smirk on his face.

I trailed behind him as we turned into a walkway, leading us to some sort of an entertainment park.

But before we walk in, Jimin stopped at the entrance and turned around to face me, "mind closing your eyes?"

What on earth is he trying to do? Kidnap me? Oh hell no.

I followed as he asked me to do without asking any more questions.

The next second I realized his warm touch against my hand, slowly intertwining his fingers with mine and trying to lead me the way into the place.

"be careful," he said caringly.

We walked for a few more steps, and I can feel some cold air brushing across my skin, sending chills down my spine.

"you can open your eyes now," I heard him and slowly flung open my eyes.

Everything that was right in front of me was beyond description, make me questioning myself if I was actually dreaming.

Oh Park Jimin, why are you doing all these?

++

Cliff hangers? Hope you guys enjoyed :)))
Do leave ur sweetest comments and votes! Xoxo

And and and don't forget to check out my other fanfics as well! Adios~