~ Gift for you ~

Jimin:

I woke up early in the morning, thinking that since I am always so free during my life here, I might as well find something to do.

Remember when Jungkook told me about his practice at the Art Theatre, I came up with an idea.

I guess its really time for me to make up everything that I owe him for the past six months, for leaving him and left him caught in a lie.

Before doing anything, I think I should give him a call first.

"hello hyung?" he answered right before the third dialling.

"baby, good morning. Whatcha doing?"

"ahh I'm currently at the theatre waiting for the practice to start."

"then what's next?"

"probably gonna practice till we drop," I could easily hear him left out a soft sigh over the phone.

"poor baby."

"hyung... I miss you so much," he confessed.

"but too bad, my baby has practice for the whole day." I chuckled.

"yeahh too bad...sorry hyung I gotta go now! I'll text you during my lunch time okay?"

"alright baby, I love you."

"I love you too hyung."

We hung up the call after that, but the smile plastered on my face never fades.

Changing to new and presentable clothes, I hurried out the house, getting ready to search for things I want.

Driving along the busy street in America, I scanned my eyes on every shop, hoping to find one shop that would satisfy my needs.

Not long after, I stumbled upon a flower shop.

I parked my car right in front of the flower shop named 'Elegance and Thorns' and rambled into the shop, welcomed by the fragrance coming from the flowers and ambience of the place.

"good morning Sir, how can I assist you?" I was greeted by a brunette girl who was well-dressed in her uniform.

"uhm, I wanted to buy a bouquet of flowers for my – boyfriend," I smiled politely.

"for your boyfriend?" she repeated, earning a nod from me.

"well, how about some Lilacs and baby breath?" she roamed around the shop trying to search for flowers that could match.

"what's the meaning behind those flowers?" I crossed my arms while scanning my eyes around the place.

"Purple Lilac represents first emotions of love while baby breath symbolizes everlasting and undying love," she explained while showing me her sweetest smile.

"sounds good, I wonder he would like it?" I contemplated, afraid Jungkook might dislikes flowers.

"don't worry Sir, I'm sure your boyfriend will love everything you buy."

"true enough," I nodded my head in agreement, "wrap up a bouquet for me then."

She smiled in understanding and soon went out of my sight, walking towards the counter to prepare the bouquet of flowers that I requested.

--

I walked out of the shop with satisfaction smile hanging on my face, still anxious to see Jungkook's reaction towards the gifts that I'm buying for him.

Guess mere flowers weren't enough, I continuing roaming around the place, hoping to find suitable gifts for him.

Strolling along the street, I happened to spot a shop selling jewelleries. Without hesitation, I went into the store, looking around, trying to search for accessories that might suits us both.

After some time, I glided over to the display rack at the very front of the shop, staring captivatingly at the couple rings placed nicely in the fitted cushions.

"this is our latest models, only designed specially a for the upcoming Christmas season." The sales lady explained while taking out the rings from the glass container.

I carefully picked up the rings a take a good look at it before hand it back to the lady in order for her to wrap it up for me. 

Right before she placed it into a nice gift box, I stopped her, "do you provide any engrave services?"

"of course, if you wished to," she smiled.

"yes please. I would like to engrave some words on it."

--

Now its just time for me to visit my love at the theatre, I drove safely towards the destination and found a proper parking before getting down from the vehicle, with all the gifts tightly held in both of my hands.

I walked into the place, totally mesmerise by the structure of the incredibly huge hall and glamorous decoration that goes so well with the colours of the wall and doors.

Unfortunately, Jungkook and his team members were not found in the studio, guessed they have already left for lunch hour. Did I just missed him?

Author's note:

Another boring chapter of Jimin being a sweet boyfriend. i defnitely struggled at thinking whaat should he buy for Jungkook tho xD

hopefully it wasnt dissapointing <3

comment and votes are appreciated!