Cuddle

This one is short

I layed in the bed scrolling through my phone when I felt weight on the other side of the bed. Tom layed down and done the same things as I.

"This is boring." Tom whined leaving his phone and sneaking his arms around me.
"What do you want from me?" I chuckled as I left my phone.
"Cuddle with me." he said with puppy eyes.

"If I say no, I will still have to cuddle with you right?" I asked biting my lip.
"Yeah, why do you even ask those kind of the question? Cuddles are essential." He said as he brought me closer to his chest.

"Cuddles are essential." I repeated his words as I put my head on his chest.
"Of course they are. Just as kisses." Tom said as he pressed kiss against my lips.
"You are so cheeky." I said in his lips.
"But you love me cheeky." He smiled.

"Well that's something we could talk about." I joked.
"Okay then. I guess you'll find someone else and just replace me." he said as he moved his arms from me.
"Yes, I would easly find someone else." I said and I could see how Tom was getting mad.

He was sitting up so I did the same. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"But it would be really hard to replace you." I said and his lips formed in smile.

"For a minute, you looked like you were serious." Tom mumbled.
"I learned from the best actor." I said as he kissed me just to shut me.

"Let's cuddle." I said which Tom gladly accepted.