Pillows (3)

Somehow I escaped his grip and managed to sit up. Feeling inside of me were burning. Suddenly, he have a  weird effect on me, like he could really read me out and he makes me blush.

"You are not gonna go first in the bathroom again." Tom said as he quickly got up. I followed his actions and run towards the door. Eventually, we tried to walk through doors at the same time which didn't end up well since I grabbed Tom arm so that I don't fell down.

His arm lifted my body up which was close to hit the ground and now only inches were between us. First, Tom looked me in the eyes and then my lips. I did the same and my heart was beating so fast.

"You can go first. I'll be gentelman." He said as he moved from me smiling. It was so close and I wanted it to happen so badly.

I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. What on earth is happening?

After I finished my morning routine, I walked in the bedroom to see Tom only in his underwear. I widened my eyes and bited my lip, awkwardly looking around.

"What are you exactly doing Tom?" I asked as he quickly put on his pants.
"I wanted to change and I thought you would spend the century in the bathroom, like you did last night." He smiled buttoning his pants.

I shook my head and went to take my pants and t-shirt. I went back in bathroom and changed before Tom could come in.

"You really love bathroom?" He said leaning on the door as I opened it.
"Well, I like privacy unlike others." I smiled.
"You like privacy?" He asked.
"I am not answering any kind of your flirty questions." I smiled as I walked pass him.

"My flirty questions?" He said crossing his arms.
"That's how it sounds." I answered.
"I don't know who is flirting with who here." Tom smirked and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I walked closer to him, but he walked in bathroom and closed the door.
"You are the one who was holding his arms around me and who was eyeing me and who wanted to kiss me." I said as I knocked few times in the door.

"Privacy please." He said after which he quickly opened the door.
"Let's get something clear. First of all you are wear shorts and it is impossible for me not to look at you. Then I was holding my arms around you because you didn't protest against it, you even enjoyed it. And last of all, but not least, you wanted to kiss me too." Tom said as he looked me directly in the eyes.

"Oh yeah I forgot that you know everything." I said as I rolled eyes.
"Did you just roll eyes at me?" Tom asked.
"Sorry, mom. I just did." I said.

Before I knew Tom's body was infront of me and his lips touched mine. We continued to kiss as his hands were on my cheeks and my hands stucked in his fluffy hair.

"I told you that you are not untouchable." He mumbled in my lips which made me smile.
"Just wait until I grab pillow." I said which made Tom laugh.
"Can you just shut up?" He asked.
"I guess I can't" I shrugged on which Tom kissed me again.

I don't think that there'll be part 4😂 But please if you have request for this book, I will gladly write it