Lucky

I started to prepare dinner when Tom appeared in a kitchen. Quickly, he sneaked his arms from behind around my back and left a kiss on my neck.

"Hello, pretty lady" Tom said smiling in my neck.
"How was your day?" I asked since I know he had a press day for 'Dunkirk'.
"It was good, but tiring. I am glad I am home now." he said as he let go of me and sat on the kitchen chair.

I was chopping vegetables while Tom was trying to take it hoping I won't see it.
"Stop eating it Tom." I chuckled at him.
"Me? I am not eating anything." He said as he put another slice of carrot in his mouth.

I just laughed at him, taking plates so I could serve the meal.
"Umm this looks good." Tom said as he saw steaks I prepared.
"Are you really that hungry?" I looked at him.
"No, I just love when you are in the kitchen and I am being pain in the ass." he cheekly smiled before he kissed me.

The dinner was served and everything was delicious.
"I won't change the cook." Tom said as he finishes his meal.
"Excuse me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"I wanted to change you since you didn't cook in awhile. But then I thought again and realised how lucky I am to have cook as you." He said as he got up thinking what else should he add to his little story.

"I mean who have a cook who is cute, beautiful and bloody sexy." He said as he took my hand motioning me to get up.
"and who can call their cook a girlfriend?" He asked wrapping arns around my waist.

"Well, literally every boyfriend whos girlfriend cooks." I said smiling.
"You really had to ruin my story." He pouted.
"I am sorry, but -"
"You are not even sorry." Tom faked as if he was crying.
"I am not." I said as I kissed him.

"I love when you say bloody." I said as bited my lip.
"Bloody?" He repeated.
"Yeah. It sounds hot." I smiled at him.
"Bloody." he repeated smirking at me while he went in the kitchen to move dishes.

While he did that, I went upstairs, changed in my pajamas and layed down. I was tired after the work and all cooking.Soon, Tom joined me too.

"You know what?" I asked Tom as I played with his soft hair.
"What?" He looked up to me with eyes that make me weak every damn time.
"I was thinking how lucky I am. Who have an actor who is nice, cute and bloody perfect and cherry on top is that you can call him your boyfriend?" I asked as we both started to laugh.

"Well, every other girl whos boyfriend is an actor." He said raising his eyebrow.
"You idiot." I said as he kissed me.
"But you love me?" he asked.
"But I love you too much." I said smiling.

Just have in mind Tom saying 'bloody'