Mad

fooledtom thank you for amazing idea ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tom went out with his friends from high school. He didn't bother to invite me to come with him which he usually does. I watched three movies and eventually I got bored and texted Tom, asking him if he plans on coming home since it was 1 in the morning.

I went upstairs and layed in bed, checking phone to see if Tom answered, but nothing. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up.

It is funny how if I don't pick up his calls when I am out, he instantly gets mad. Once, when I didn't answer his call because my battery died, he came in a restaurant to see what's wrong.

I threw my phone on the night board with intention to sleep which didn't happen since I heard that front door opened. I sat on the bed taking my phone and scrolling my instagram.

"Hi love." Tom said as he entered our bedroom. I just sat there not moving my gaze from my phone. Tom came closer to me and pressed kiss on my lips to which I didn't respond.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked raising his eyebrow.
"Nothing." I said as I looked up at him.
"Yeah, well I don't believe you." Tom said as he sat near me.
"You didn't mind to answer my calls or messages?" I asked as I put down my phone and got up.

"I didn't hear." Tom said as he took his phone from his blazer.
"Yeah, remember that because next time I don't answer your call, I'll say the same." I said as I went downstairs.

I heard that he followed me and quickly we were in the kitchen.
"I didn't do it on purpose." Tom stated.
"To be honest, I don't care anymore." I said as I took deep breath.

"You are sleeping on the couch." I said as I took glass of water and went upstairs.
"Oh no no no." I heard Tom's voice behind me.

"I am not sleeping on the bloody couch." Tom said as he raised his voice.
"Yes, you are sleeping on the bloody couch." I said rolling my eyes.
"No, I am not." Tom said as he took of his clothes until he was only in his boxers and layed on the bed.

"I am gonna sleep on couch." I said as I took my pillow and went towards door.
"Oh, no you are not." Tom said and before I knew I was lifted in the air.

"Put me down, Tom." I said as I punched his back.
"You are sleeping here, with me." Tom said as he layed me down.
"No, I am not." I said as I tried to wiggle out but unsuccessfully.

"You know that you gonna lose." Tom said as he hugged me even stronger.
"You are cute when you're mad." Tom said as he kissed my forehead on which I smiled.

"See, you simply can't stay mad at me." Tom proudly said as I playfully hit him.
"Can you just shut up and cuddle with me?"I said as I played with his fingers.
"Cuddleeeeessss" Tom exclaimed as he pulled me on him.