Disaster

I thought that being away from Tom would be better for me. That with time I would get used to being all alone without him by my side. But I was wrong, I was bloody wrong.

They always say that you, as a girl, can never let a man to bring you down but in this case my love for Tom brought me down. We loved eachother, I know that but we came at the moment when we weren't sure what we will do next, with his blooming career, I didn't want to bring him down and to tie him around myself.

I couldn't stand times when we were saying goodbyes to eachother everytime that he had to go for shooting and that is probably the main reason why I am now heartbroken even though it's been 3 months.

My mom and dad decided to pay me a visit today and as much as I love them I can't stand my mom and her talks how she misses Tom and how she thought that he will become part of the family. Well, mom, shit happens.

Our families were always close, even now and they are even trying to bring us together but both of us are just too stubborn to work it out. All I do is repeating to myself 'Time will heal everything'.

"Y/n darling." My mom shouted as I was looking at my wardrobe.
"Yes mom?" I said as I entered the kitchen and saw her cooking at least 5 different meals at the same time.
"Carneys will come tonight." She cheekly smiled and I was looking at her with my 'are-you-kidding-me' face.
"Great. Have a wonderful time but I already have something planned out." I said leaving in my bedroom. I knew she followed me so I rolled my eyes knowing she won't see me because if she does, it won't be good.

"Young lady, I didn't teach you that manners. They are coming and so do you." She exclaimed not expecting me to prostest.
"I think that I am old enough to decide whether I am coming or not." I said moving to my bussiness.
"Honey, maybe she should do what she wants." My dad said trying to calm down my mom.
"No, no and no. They are our friends and she will act like grown up person which she already claims that she is." My mom said as she smiled at me although she looked more like she would kill me seconds ago.

"If things go wrong, don't blame me." I said rolling my eyes which my mom saw but decided to ignore. At least, I think.

Let'g get ready for disaster dinner directed and written by my mom. Last atoms of my body are praying that Tom won't be able to come.

So part 2 will be posted soon. Please tell me your opinions and if you have request feel free to tell me. I will gladly write it.
Also, if you like Bradley Simpson hella talented singer for The Vamps, I started the new book so check it out and tell me your thoughts.
Love you all xx