Old Friends and Announcements

Annie's POV

I grab my things and head for the bathroom. I may as well turn in early. Say I felt sick or something. Maybe if I hurry, I will get into the bathroom before I cry in front of Hayley and Mommy. I made it. Did I just break up with Hayden? No. I couldn't have. Yeah, I did. *sigh*. I can't believe I did that. He must feel really upset. I am so mad at myself right now. So mad that I almost forget about...

*ping*

Katie: Hey Annie! We just checked into the hotel. I am so excited to see you again. Brennan is too! What room are you in?

Me: Yay! I can't believe you are actually here! I would love to see you, but now probably isn't the best time to see me right now.

Katie: I am your best friend. We have been through everything together. Sickness, Sadness, Heartbreaks, everything.

Me: I know Katie Kat, but Brennan will want to tag along and I don't want him to see me in this state.

Katie: Oh yeah. Well I will see you at breakfast then. I hope you feel better or whatever you have to fight off to be my Annie again.

Me: Aww thanks Katie. I am so sorry. Bye ly

Katie: Its ok. Lyt bye

Great. Now Brennan's here too. I used to have a crush on him. But things have changed since then. I hope he knows that... I am stuck on Hayden. I hope we sort this out sometime soon. Ugh. This is going to be so awkward. I pull on my pajamas and slip into bed.

I wake up with deflated spirits. I don't want to see anyone today. Or any day for that fact. Despite this, I force myself out of bed and pull on some clothes. I don't even bother with what I am wearing, I really don't care anymore about impressions on Hayden or Brennan. We meet up with the rest of the group at a café down the road from the hotel complex. Katie is really happy to see me. But unlike anybody else, she notices that I am down.

"Annie, what's up? You look upset." She says, probably too loud at the kids table while we were eating. I look down and say, loud enough for everyone at this table to hear, but not purposely,

"Let me just say, I made a bad choice and now it is upsetting me. I wish I hadn't have done that but sometimes time will tell." I say. I notice rush glance over at Hayden. Hayden looks equally as sad. I wish I knew what he was thinking right now. The one problem yesterday, was that he said I couldn't possibly hang out with him any day. If only he knew we were moving to LA. I wanted to tell him that but I promised Mom and Dad that I wouldn't tell anyone until they announced it. I can hang out with him any day now. Well not now, because he seems to hate me. Speaking of announcements, Mommy just got up.

"I have an announcement guys." She says, getting everyone's attention. "Billy, Annie, Hayley and I are all moving to LA! We could hang out with all of you any day!" She says excitedly. I glance over at Hayden. He is looking at me with an expression that almost says, 'Oh! I worked it out now... that its too late.'

Hayden's POV

Oh crap. Yesterday I told Annie she wouldn't be able to hang out with me any day when she wanted to tell me that she was actually moving to LA. She wanted to tell me that, I remember. That why she was so upset when I said that and then again at breakfast. She was spending time with Hayley because she knew she would be hanging out with me and Jayden and all those people. Oh no. But she doesn't want to talk to me so I turn to Katie instead.

A/N: Okay this is a short chapter I know but yeah. What will happen next? Write in the comments your opinion. Love you all

Emily