We are all Hurting Somehow

Annie's POV

I check the time on my phone. 09:57pm. Ugh. I have to wait so long. Everyone was asleep, except Daddy, who was putting his laptop away after editing yesterday's video. But he falls asleep soon enough. I stay awake, waiting to hear the alarm go off next door. I don't really know how to tell him that Rush is doing this, but I hope it goes well and he understands. I also don't know if I can do it without crying. I hear an alarm go off nearby. I roll over and check my phone. 10:30pm it says. Hayden might be here soon. Let's just hope he is silent. I check around and see that everyone is dead asleep. Good.

Hayden's POV

My phone goes off, waking me up. I was only half asleep however, thankfully. I reach over for my phone and turn it on. It was an alarm. I don't remember setting an alarm and not this late anyways. There is some text down underneath the snooze button. I let my eyes adjust before reading it.

Annie needs to talk to you. Come over to the LeBlanc's room. (Don't wake Paige up)

Annie must have set it when she had my phone in the car. I look around and see that no one has woken up by the alarm, so I get up and silently go through to the LeBlanc's room. What if she is breaking up with me? No. I can't think that, I need to see what's up first. Before I come to conclusions quickly like last time, and you saw what happened then... Annie is still awake, I don't know how, but she is. Something must really be bothering her. I climb onto her bed, being careful not to disturb Paige, who was on the other side of the bed. Hayley, Mrs. Katie and Mr. Billy were all snuggled together in the other bed. I lay down next to Annie and hug her tightly. She burst into tears just like that.

Annie's POV

I couldn't help it. I burst out crying. I knew this was going to happen but somehow, I couldn't stop it. Typical. The words form in my head but I can't say a thing. I don't want to ruin what we now have.

"Annie! What happened?" He whispers, kissing my forehead. I bury my head into his chest.

"I am going to ruin everything!" I cry, whispering. He holds me tighter, but not hurting me.

"What's going on Annie? You need to tell me everything. You have been upset all day. Tell me what's going on!" He whispers. The words that I need to say are getting clearer and I know what to say now.

"You know how last night we were playing what are the odds?" I ask quietly. Hayden nods silently. I continue. "So, you asked Rush to say his crush but you both ended up saying different numbers. Well, Brooke told me who it was, and it was me. Rush likes me." I say crying. Hayden looks somewhat hurt from what I can see in the dark.

"So, you are breaking up with me?" He asks, upset.

"Noooo!" I whisper. "Rush is trying to break us up so he can have me!" I eventually say, still crying even harder.

"Shush... Annie it's okay." He says comforting me.

"But what if he tells you something that..." Hayden cuts me off, kissing me gently. I kiss him back but quickly pulling away. I was still crying however. "Hayden, he told me things like you were going to ask out Kenzie and all that so I would break up with you before you supposedly hurt me. I am scared he might do that to you and you might believe it." I whisper, still crying. Paige interrupts, scaring me.

"Annie are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Don't worry Paige, I've got her." Hayden says before I could answer.

"Thank you, Hayden, but don't you hurt her more." She says, and goes back to sleep. "Annie, it's okay, I love you and I won't let him do that." He says.

"I love you too Hayden. Maybe too much to lose you to him." I say back to him. I really do mean it though. I am in love with him and I don't want rush to come between us like that. I start to cry again.

"Aww, Annie, stop crying. I won't let Rush hurt our relationship. I promise." He says. I begin to relax, and he gently strokes my hair. I finally fall asleep next to him.

Hayden's POV

I wake up around 05:00am. Annie was fast asleep in my arms. Or I thought so. She lifts her head up and kisses me quickly. I jump.

"I thought you were asleep Annie." I whisper. Even though it's morning, I still want to be quiet.

"I have been awake for a little bit." She says calmly. She must fell so much better now. When I vent like that to someone, I feel better in the morning.

"You should go back to sleep." I tell her. "It's a long day and it was really late last night." She was so emotionally drained these past days so she must be really tired.

"I am not actually tired." She says. So instead, we lay there talking about nothing really.

A/N: My Hannie heart. This chapter is cheesy I know, but I am in love. I am so sad, you can tell this story is already coming to an end... oops didn't mean to tell you that! There is more jealousy and a bit of drama coming soon. I just finished writing the book and it is cute to be honest. I think I am going to print it or something like that for people that live near me. I am starting my new book which I have decided is going to be a sequel to the first book, this one. Okay, enough talking, I need to write my English draft... love you all

Emily

P.S: I really need some more Hannie moments in the vlogs soon, I am dying of starvation if you know what I mean... ;)