Lies For a Profit

Annie's POV

"Hey Annie." Rush says coolly. I still can't get over the fact that he has the nerve to like his best friend's girlfriend. That's not cool. I had so much trouble this afternoon trying to avoid telling Hayden. How fun. Not. Just because I am not mean however, I greet Rush back.

"Hey Rush." I say huffily. Luckily Rush doesn't pick it up, as he continues to speak.

"So, I was talking to Hayden last night." She says. What about it? Is he going to say Hayden let him date me because I have no intention of doing so whatsoever. I am sticking with Hayden.

"Yeah, and?" I reply.

"Well, you better be careful who you are dating my little Annie." He begins.

"Why should I be careful?" I ask cautiously.

"Hayden told me not to tell you, but he is going to ask out Kenzie." Rush says, studying my face for a reaction, but I don't give him one. So, he continues.

"If I were put in a situation like that, I would get rid of them before they hurt me. Again." He advises.

"Well, that would be the smart thing to do. Thanks for letting me know Rush." I say, faking a smile. We all finish eating and begin to get up. I notice Hayden's phone on the table. I grab it to pull a prank on him. As we get to the cars, I take the other car, so Hayden doesn't see me on his phone. I go through his phone and there are no messages or anything with Mackenzie that are leading to something or anyone for that fact. Well, except my contact, but that's a different story. By now, Hayden must have noticed his phone missing, because I get a text from Rush's phone.

Rush (Hayden): Hey, if you have this phone, can you text me back so we can arrange to meet up and return it?

Hayden (Annie): Ooh! A meet up! I would love to meet up with you Hayden, but I have had a long day, so can I give it back to you at the hotel? Love you.

Rush (Hayden): Annie?

Hayden (Annie): Yea?

Rush (Hayden): Thanks for getting my phone

Hayden (Annie): Technically, I stole it from you, but you're welcome, anytime.

Rush (Hayden): Annieee!

Hayden (Annie): Sorry. Love you. Bye

Rush (Hayden): Love you more. Bye

Aww he is sweet. I need to talk to him. I am scrolling through his apps when I come across the alarm function. I open it and set a reminder on his phone for 10:30pm: Annie needs to talk to you. Come over to the LeBlanc's room. (Don't wake Paige up). The car has come to a stop in front of the hotel. I get out and notice the others have already gone into their rooms. I walk upstairs and see Hayden. He was sitting alone outside the closed door.

"Hey LeBlanc!" He says, smiling and getting up to hug me.

"I was too tired to meet up with you sorry." I say, handing him his phone. We walk inside. "I think I need to get changed." I say, looking at my outfit tiredly.

"That's a great idea. While you are at it, you need some sleep. Goodnight Annie." He says, waiting for a response.

"Goodnight then." I say, grabbing my pajamas and wandering off to the bathroom. Most of us were tired already, I notice, as I walk across the rooms. Brec and Dylan were fast asleep, cuddled together. How sweet. I slip into the bathroom and was greeted by Paige, who was taking off her makeup.

"Hey Annie! How was your day today?" She asks.

"It was okay I guess. I just want to sleep though." I say as I pull on my pajamas.

"Don't we all?" Paige says laughing. I begin to walk out.

"Night Paige!" I call as I leave the room.

A/N: Again thanks Kayla for that... and for laughing next to me while watching me write this... thanks (Sarcastic) Stop laughing Kayla its not funny... yes I am embarrassing you right now, but you deserve it. Anyways, back to everyone else. You are very lucky I updated last night, and twice today, but it makes up for not at all over the weekend. Stay tuned for one possibly tonight... love you

Emily