Tours of Emotions

Annie's POV

"Annie!" We hear a voice call form behind us. We turn around to see Mommy running to catch up behind us. "Annie is everything okay? I think we need to talk. You have been crying every day for these past four days. Hayden, you can come too." Mommy says. As we walk, I explain everything. I explain how Hayden and I broke up, the Katie stuff and finally the stuff with Rush. Hayden helps me in some points. Mommy just stays silent the whole time.

Rush's POV

Great. Now Hayden, my best friend, knows that I like his girlfriend. Now I need to come up with another plan. For now, until I come up with something, I just need to play it cool and be friendly to both of them. Just at that moment, Hayden and Annie both walk in. Annie looks like she has been crying. I hear Hayden whisper something to her.

"It will be okay Annie. We will work something out."

"Okay." She says, deflated. Hayden hugs her and we all set out to go to dinner.

Hayden's POV

I feel really hurt. My best friend likes my girlfriend. He is going to take her away from me. I cannot believe it! He would actually do that? The problem is, there is nothing I can really do to stop her liking him back. Unless I make sure they are never together. I can always be there when they are talking, and I can sit between them in cars.

Annie's POV

Today is our last day in Hawaii! Then I have to go to CVX live and then back to LA for some filming! I will be with Brooke, Rush and Hayden then. I am excited for that. But I am also really sad to be leaving Hawaii... Hayden notices my doubt and squeezes my hand gently. We better make the most of today I guess. Speaking about today, we are going on the Road to Hana, which is a tour around bits of Maui. Right at this point in time, we are on the tour bus. I am next to Hayden. Rush is on the other side of Hayden, and I am really surprised at that, until I notice Hayden giving Rush a death stare secretly.

"Hey maybe you should play it cool instead of glaring at him." I whisper, suggesting that he would only make things worse if he did that.

"Yeah, but I cannot believe him!" He whispers back angrily. I give him an awkward side hug to comfort him.

"It's okay. He isn't going to change us. "I say, as he begins to calm down, but probably reluctantly. I personally think that he over-reacting. He should get over it hopefully. I think Rush will stop. Hopefully.

Rush's POV

I'm done. I can't risk a friendship like that. Hayden is a great friend, and he deserves her. I wasn't thinking right. As soon as we get out of the bus, I need to talk to both of them. Annie first. Then Hayden.

Hayden's POV

The bus stops. We must be at our first place. I watch Rush motion Annie out of the bus, obviously wanting to talk to her. Annie seems okay with it... I am not. I climb over to that side of the bus and press my face against the window, watching their every move. Jealously is not right, but she is mine, I have a right to...

Annie's POV

Rush takes me outside as soon as the bus pulls up at our first destination. I walk out with him and he begins talking.

"Annie, I have been thinking, perhaps it's not the best idea to like you. I don't want to ruin ours, and Hayden's friendship." He announces. I was weary at first of what he was going to say, and to be honest, I never expected this. I feel so bad for him, that was a brave and upsetting decision on his part.

"I am sure there are plenty of other fish in the sea." I say, trying to help him feel a bit better about it all. He smiles at me, and then pulls me into a big hug. He is actually a good hugger, and I hope that he can embrace another girl even better than this.

Hayden's POV

Rush is saying something to Annie. I hope he isn't asking her out. When he is finished, Annie has the biggest smile on her face and says something back to him, and he begins to smile too. I was thinking she just had said something funny, but then they hug. That's it. He asked her out. She said yes. I climb off the seats and storm out of the door. Rush notices me coming towards them.

"Hayden! I need to talk to you!" He says, smiling.

"Right you do! I don't know why you would be smiling though!" I say angrily. Annie looks at me confused.

"Hayden calm down." She says softly. So, she is in with this too? Gosh, they are hopeless. To be honest, why did I ever like either of them in the first place. I guess I liked them then... I should probably listen to Rush first. We walk out of earshot of Annie, and begin our conversation.

"Okay Hayden, hear me out just for now, then you can fire away at me." Rush starts.

"Fine, get it over with, hurry up!" I say impatiently. He is going to tell me he asked her out, he is going to tell me he...

"Okay, well, I decided, to spare our friendship, that I don't like Annie anymore. I can't do this to any of our friendships. I told Annie just before that I decided to put my little crush to rest, so here I am, telling you that I prefer your company than a girl I couldn't have anyway. As Annie said before, there are plenty of other fish in the sea." He finishes. Oh wow. I did not see that coming. Rush wants my friendship over Annie? Finally, he is thinking rationally. We walk back over to Annie and both hug her, turning it into more like a group hug, which was nice. I have Rush and Annie, everything I need, and I am set to end this trip with a bang, just how it started.

A/N: Oh damn guys... that's the end of book 1. There is a sequel coming out soon! It will be called The Girl Called Annie! I love you all! Bye!

Emily