Chapter 2

The school year couldn't end fast enough. Alex was ready for the summer because he'd be able to get the car he's waited for since his sister graduated; he'll be able to drive his little brother to school with him the next year. He'd also be away from all the headasses at school which is an actual blessing. With his new car he'd still get to see the pito squad; which was a nickname for the soccer team, as well as create memories with the Seniors that would be leaving for college in the fall.
   You could ask anyone, and they'll tell you the same; Alex was more excited for this car than anything. It was honestly a pair set in stone. It was meant to be. Up until the day he got his black Camaro, he updated us on the whereabouts and the time left until he could have her. He set a new standard for gentleman to reach, for if a boy could love a car so much; you could love someone that much. Even though there's a fine line between machinery and you know, actual humans, we can't help but have expectations.
   During the summer, he showed off his car to his friends and anyone around really. Not in a cocky way, but in a loving way. A true gentleman. He would meet his friends at a local park or at the school's field and they'd hang out and play soccer which is good way to pass the time. Bc drugs are bad and Alex is not a bad kid. He has a future ahead of him, unlike most. A good model citizen in the eyes of most.
  As summer came close to an end, Alex was checking up on the dates for school. The calendar on the school website says that the first day was on his birthday. Most people would be bummed about this, but he took it as an opportunity to reunite with all of his friends. He "invited" everyone to his birthday. Clever kid. Though, that wasn't the only thing that lined up with his birthday.