Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Equestria and everypony is doing they're normal things in Ponyville, pony's going on about they're business and chatting with friends, even the filly's and colt's are playing around having a fun time and enjoying the bright sunny day. And in Cloudsdale every peguses pony's is doing they're daily basis and business in the weather factory pony's are doing on is cloud making, snowflake making, storm's/storm clouds, lightning/lightning clouds, and making Rainbows. Everything was normally business here but only in the Factory, like all Pegasus pony's they are all fly about going anywhere, going to food places, dinning, talking and chatting, and all the Pegasus filly's and colt's are having fun playing. Everypony is enjoying the day and some of the working especially in the Wonderbolts Head Quarters (or HQ for short)

All of the Every Wonderbolts are going about they're things they like to do outside training field, doing they're routine for shows, practicing stunts, warm-ups, and even in the Wonderbolts Cafe of them enjoy eating, and some of them go down in the messy hall going on about something's. in the lockers/showers or in the work out rooms, some are training on wing-ups, some are flying up high doing they're laps or racing, and some are inside the lockers talking, chatting, getting dressed in there uniforms, and some taking a shower to.

Except for they're Wonderbolt Captain Spitfire she is doing her business work stamping posters of them for what felt like an hour or minutes, just minding her own business. Especially when there is a performance coming in soon and everything has to be ready by then. When she was done there was a nock at her door.

Spitfire cove.

"Come in." I says.

The pony who came in was her good friend Fleetfoot, still in her uniform came in and says to spitfire excitedly.

"Hay spits, how's it coming for you, are you almost done with your work? Cause I have some plans for us to do today before the performance. If you already have plans that is."She asked.

I looked and check, then looked up at her saying. "Actually im already done now have nothing else to do so yeah im free to hang out."

Fleetfoot smiled and grabbed Spitfires hoove.  "Great! Cause I really want to do something fun instead of sitting here doing 'nothing' and doing the routine all over again all day and soooo boorriinngg and soooooo tiiirrriiinnnggg." Fleetfoot wins and complaints about being bored and starts to pull her out of the office into the lockers in rush. I rolled my eyes at her and now I'm being dragged out into the locker room to wait for her to be done. For what felt like 2 minutes. When done fleet came out and thought of an idea and asked.

"Say lets go to Ponyville and then get something to eat, im STARVING!" Fleet asked.

"Hmm... Sure that sounds cool to me." I say.

Then the door opens to reveal Soarin coming in with a happy goofy smile on his face while going to his locker to get his stuff to go.

"Hay Soarin how was training?" I asked my friend.

"It was ok and a bit tiring in my wings to, but im doing great." He said.

"Hay Soarin do you wanna come and hang out with us? It's going to be fun." Fleetfoot asked.

"Sorry I can't I have somewhere else to be right now and I promised her I would be there. Plus the word you put in for asking me to hang out, the word 'fun' would mean you doing something stupid." He said while putting something's in his saddle bag.