Chapter 4 - making the plan

Applebloom cove.

When Soarin was about to leave, Spitfire Fleetfoot Applebloom Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo came after him with worried looks, they came in front of him, he still had his head down.

"Hay wait a minute buddy, where are you going?" Spitfire asked him.

"Home." Soarin said, sadly.

"What! you can't just let Dumbbell take all that!" Fleetfoot said.

"Yeah you gotta take him down." Scootaloo said.

"Besides what can he do then you can't?" Applebloom asked.

"THAT!" Soarin said pointing at Dumbbell doing some flying Trix in front of Rainbow Dash in the sky, while she was watching him with an eyebrow raised smiling a little.

"All-op, lop-De-loop, in the air. The sky is like you, I'll always fly with you and I'll always follow you to the end of the sky." Dumbbell said with a grin on his face.

The others looked at the dismay with confusion except for Sweetie Belle looking all dreamily.

"Seriously that line works?" Spitfire said with eyebrow raised from the Sean.

"seriously who says THAT! Nopony doesn't even say THAT!" Fleetfoot says annoyed by it.

"She'll never like me now." Soarin said sadly.

"Of course she will you just need some help." Fleetfoot said reassuringly to him.

"Yeah and we'll help to." Applebloom said.

"But how?" He asked.

"Why with this book of course, of all the Great tale of romantic things that will help." Sweetie Belle said as she levitated a fairy tale book for them to see.
"I've read this before when I was little."

"Uh when you where little hmmm?" Scootaloo said smirking at her friend.

"Well I've read it a few hours ago from it when I was young." She said again.

Scootaloo just looked at her bounced her eyebrows twice.

"IT WAS A LONG DAY OF BOREDOM OK." Sweetie Belle yelled at her defeatedly.

"Anyways maybe that might work if we follow the plan for the steps on how to win a mares heart maybe we might beat that Dumbbell from it happening." Fleetfoot said to the others and they nodded in agreement, Soarin looked unease at this, but hoped for the best.

"Ok so here's the plan....." Sweetie Belle said as they huddle up for the plan to be made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

About a 2 minutes of planning they came back and nodded to the plan already made.

"Ok everypony just follow the plan and we'll see if it works, ready?" Spitfire said to them.

"READY!!" They all said together ready for the plan to begin.