Chapter 8 - The Truth About Dumbbells Plan!!!!

I am really sorry for not updating I've been doing alot of work at my job and could think of  a chapter plan, but now I finished writing this chapter for you all to see the truth of Dumbbells plan to why he is trying to win her heart. Enjoy my friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at sugarcube corner.

"We're not getting anywhere near to thinking of something to win Dash's heart out *sigh*" Soarin says with a sigh sad face.

The Wonderbolts and the Crusaders are all outside of Sugarcube Corner have some cupcakes and for him a slice of pie, they were all feeling bad about not being able to think of something or some plan, but so far nothing is working with Dumbbell in the way of things. So now they are all taking a break and eating and drinking outside. "Well we have to think of something that could work, I mean I know Rainbow Crash play's hard to get but I mean *come on* she has to atleast like him or something right?" Fleetfoot complained asked them while sipping her milkshake. Spitfire sighs from her friend complaints and says.

"huh I heard you, but without you complaining, I out of  idea here, anything in that book there Sweetie Bell?" she asked the filly.

Sweetie Bell looked throw it, but shook her head no.

"Man at this rate we're never going to help Soarin find some way to win Rainbow Dash's heart, not one bit of it, it makes me soooo mad that Dumbbell is ruining our plans in doing it, and spits it out that he is doing it when he's NOT!!!" Scootaloo says madly, and they all nodded they're heads in agreement to it.

"If only there is someway to know why he is doing it in the first place hhmmmm I wonder?" Applebloom thinks with her hoof to her chin thinking.

All the others are thinking the same thing to, why is Dumbbell doing this and what is he up to? As they are think thoughts in they're heads, three Pegasus pony's came down at Sugarcube Corner at the front door and went inside. "Say bro do you think Dumbbells plan worked, cause we have been doing most of the work by spying on those  pony's of they're plan?" The light brown pony with hair covering his eyes name is 'Hoops' asked his friend at the front door. That brought the Wonderbolts and the Crusaders attention and they quite down to here more from them."Yeah I think so to bro, like it should work out good, so that way with her being his Special Somepony might make him popular around Cloudsdale Factory for sure, and maybe to bust his ego mor-" the gray colored pony with black heir also covering his eyes named 'Scores' was cut-off by his friend covering his mouth with his hoof to shush him to be Quiet."Shush dud, you don't want any pony to hear us or our plan now do you?" Hoops says to his friend quietly."Ooh sorry about that your right, we don't want anypony to know our plan with him inside, maybe we should get inside and see Dumbbell to talk about the ideal plan." Scores says to Hoops."Yeah let's go in now." as they went inside, the Wonderbolts and the Crusaders herd most of what they said, and are surprised to hear this.

"I can't believe what I am hearing right now, did they say they just made a plan to use Dash for something so stupid?" Fleetfoot asked them in  utter surprise.

"I think so Fleet, and I am not going to like what they are going to say in their." Spitfire said.

"Sshhhh come on let's go see what they are saying in their and find out." Scootaloo said to them and they nodded, went in   the window (just a bit below it so they won't be seen) they saw them with Dumbbell sitting in the corner and listened to them talk.