My deep apologies and an important announcement to make

To all of my fan who have been waiting for the next two chapters to come I just want to say I. Am. REALLY SORRY MY FRIENDS!!! Really I am I have been so busy with work at my job I didnt have time to finish it and I needed some break time too, I hope you all can forgive me.

Also I have an announcement to make to let you all know and I think you all will be existed about this, so without further ado *DRUMROLL PLEASE*

THERE WILL BE A NEW STORY BOOK COMING SOON AND HERE IS THE PICTURE COVER OF THE BOOK RIGHT HERE!!!

THIS IS THE NEW BOOK COVER FOR MY NEW STORY BOOK.

And it was all thanks to a friend of mine, so like to thank You -_Rainbow_Dash_-
For the help and for designing the book cover for my book. So give a BIG HAND FOR HER YYEEAAAAAHHH!!!! 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉 🍬🍬🍬 ❤️❤️❤️☘️🍀☘🌸🌺

OK everyone that is also the reason why I haven't been finishing this book either, I am working hard on it and is taking a while it to be complete, the new book will come on July 3 or July 6 if I have enough time to make it. So be patient for it to come and I'm sure you all will love it.

Well that's all for today now my friends, and keep on commenting on this book cause it will be done/complete in two days too, lots of thanks to all my friends for this (1K likes votes on it too I'm soooo happy 😄😄😄😊😊😊 right now, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES)

See all soon, stay 20% cooler, Seya.😉😁😃😄😎😊😋😉❤️❤️❤️☘️🍀☘🌸🌺