Chapter 5 - Save the princess (or the pony) from the steel!

Hay they are going to start they're plan and see if Soarin or Dumbbell can do to win Rainbow Dash's heart, 💛💚🖤💙♥️❣️💗💓💝💟lets see how this goes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So with the plan done they all hid in the alley watch as Rainbow Dash went on about to gather some more supplies for the decoration gatherings in Sugercube Corner. They also looked to see if Dumbbell is around, and he is nowhere to be seen, so the coast was clear for the saving the love of his life pony mare.

"Ok so what's the first step to it sweetie belle?" Spitfire asked whispering to the unicorn filly.

"Well the first thing on here is to save the princess from a fire breathing dragon, In a Denzel of distress." Sweetie Belle said as she looked throw the book with a picture of a pony rescuing the princess from dragon in it.

"Umm i don't know about that. There's no fire dragon anywhere to use from." Fleetfoot said.

"Yeah and we can't ask Spike to be one either, that won't work really." Applebloom stated that thought of it to.

"Well we don't need a dragon, we can just us one of the costumes to hide and make it look like we're steeling her saddle bag, Scootaloo runs with it, Soarin comes in and stops her, and then he gives her the bag and boom!! He saves her. See simple as that right?" Sweetie Belle said to the others and they thought on it hard to think if it might work.

"I think we can try that out, it'll work for sure if we just play along with it." Fleetfoot said smile at that idea.

"Yea I guess we could give it a try, what do you think Soarin wanna give it a go?" Spitfire said and asked him if it was ok.

Soarin thought on it for a second and nodded his head 'yes.' "Yes I think I'll give it a try.... I hope it will work and not mess this up."

"Of course it will and I will be playing the bad guy to steel her bag run away and you stop me and give it to her safely." Scootaloo said as she put on her funny fake glasses to be ready and went out to Rainbow Dash as she continued to walk to a store to get something. When Scootaloo came in font of her and said in a weird bit deep voice.

"Umm hello mam how are you in this nice day out here?" She asked as she walked backwards to talk to her.

Rainbow Dash looked at the strange stranger for a second and greeted him (her)." Ooohh well hello to you to and im doing fine just doing a little job to do to get some things." She said still walking forward.

"Aahh well then what kind of things do you have there eehh?" She asked, looking at her full saddle bag getting ready to strick.

"Umm well sots of stuff like the list to do and the foods and-HAY GIVE IT BACK!!" She yelled as Scootaloo stole her bag and started to run.

"*huff-puff* *huff-puff* ok NOW!!" She yelled as a signal to them in the alley.

"OOOHH ok go now Soarin be a hero." Fleetfoot said as she Spitfire and the girls pushed him out to go stop her. As he came and brot a hoof out and she ran into him fell flat on her back, he grabbed the bag and said.

"I got it for-" he was interrupted by somepony saying.

"I got it." Dumbbell came and toke the saddle bag from Soarins hoof, Suprised and shocked to see him and walked over to Rainbow Dash put her bag on her back and smiled at her ginning at her.

"Here your rainbow bag Rainbow, I know it was cool of me but not as cool and sweet as you." He said as he swift his hair with a hoof smiling toothily.

"Wow, thank you for that Dumbbell, thanks." Rainbow thanked him smiling at him and went about her business. Dumbbell looked behind him at Soarin in success smirking at him and walked away.

"HAY! That no good smooth talking pony just stolen our rescue! And it totally would have worked." Applebloom said in frustration at dumbbell.

"Yeah that pony Dumbbell stole our idea of the rescue! And it would have worked!!" Spitfire said also mad about what happened.

"UH-HU!." Soarin said to as he glared at dumbbell for Ruining it for him.

"Look's like this. Means. A Challenge now. And we're going to have to find some other way to do it." Fleetfoot said to them to think of something else.

"Yeah and we know just what to do, we'll show him, Soarin are you ready to take it up a much?" Scootaloo said to him.

"Oh yeah." Saorin said. Ready to take it up.

Well looks like this is going to be a big challenge here! Dumbbell just ruined it and now THIS. MEANS. A CHALLENGE NOW!! Who is going to win this game? We'll find out what they're thinking next.😉😉😉

On the next two chapters on Thursday.
I hope you all liked this one here, comment to what you all think of this and the next chapters and a song will come soon.

Thank you all and stay clear on the next one.

Love you guys. 😉😁😃😄😎😊😋😉❤️❤️❤️

Seya. 😉😉😉