❤️💛💚💙💜A Girt from the Heart❤️💛💚💙💜

For those who have been waiting for here is the chapter right now for you all to read and enjoy.

Meanwhile in ponyville

While everypony was going about they're daily lives the two Wonderbolts were flying in the air trying to find Soarin and we're really worried about what happened the Rainbows cloud house, and how upset he is right now. So we're the three crusaders filly's they looked for him down below.

"SOARIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Spitfire yelled in the sky looking "SOARIN??" Fleetfoot was looking in the clouds for him but no luck. "SOARIN WHERE'D YOU GO?!" Scootaloo looked under the tables and the hay stack. "SOARIN!?" Sweetie Belle looked from the other way "SOARIN!!" Applebloom look and called for him to but no luck at finding him any where.

"Aww man this is bad me and Fleetfoot can't find Soarin anywhere." Spitfire said as they came down the ground to where the filly's were.

"neither did we, we looked everywhere." Sweetie Belle says in a worried voice.

"This is terrible I've never seen Soarin look so upset like this." Fleetfoot said in sad and worried face. The others nodded with also worried and sad looks as they keep searching for him. "SOARIN!?" Scootaloo called and, as they walk past the house building they found Soarin sitting on the small hill side with a sad and hurtful look while looking at the picture of a fairy tale book of the Prince and Princess. "Soarin!" Spitfire called but he didn't hear her and was to depressed over what happened, closed the book and slide it aside, the others where very to him like this so they came up to him to see if they help him cheer up and see if he's OK.

Scootaloo asked first "hay Soarin are you feeling ok?" 

"No I'm not." he said depressed.

"hay I'm really sorry it didn't work out with Rainbow Dash" Applebloom apologized putting a comforting hoof on his side.

"yeah I didn't think it would have been THAT of a disaster in the end if Dumbbell and his friends hadn't been in the way at all." Fleetfoot said also.

"well it could have been any worse then that." Spitfire says.

"I done get it and don't understand, usually it always works in the fairy tail book." Sweetie Belle says and she picks up the book with her magic, and looks at it confused.

"well that's because Rainbow Dash is not a fairy tail Princess, she a real tuff pony and a true Wonderbolts to us." Spitfire says to Sweetie Belle.

Then Soarin spoke up "but Dash is more than just a tuff pony, she a real great one, the kind, the tomboyish, the greatest flyer, and sweetest, prettier and the most Loyalist pony I've ever met and seen in the sky's above."he says describing her looks and her personality with a smile.

"well I can see how much you really like her." Fleetfoot says put her hoof on his shoulder with a smile on her face too.

The others thought of something to do to make Rainbow Dash feel better, but what??? Cause they all know Dash is not the type of pony won with flowers, poetry, girly gifts or even any of that girly stuff she doesn't like. (of course we all know that) so what should they do for her?