Chapter 9 - Waking a Sleeping Rainbow With a Magical Kiss........NOPE!!!!

"gulp Oohh nope" Soarin said nervously.

After some thinking over a plan the Wonderbolts and the Cutie Mark Crusaders though of something that would work for sure this time, with out Dumbbell and the other two stallion's knowing. After finding out the truth, and I mean the REAL truth of there plan, they are going to have to try to get Soarin and Rainbow Dash together as quickly as possible before they do! So right now they found Rainbow Dash sleeping soundly on a cloud taking her afternoon naps from all the work she's been doing, and had an idea, the CMC asked Spitfire and Fleetfoot to go up and see any sign of Dumbbell while they stayed on the ground getting Soarin dressed in a Prince outfit and a hat, they came up with the idea of waking a sleeping Rainbow with a magical kiss, and lived happily ever after. (atleast that's what the Sweetie Belle says from that fairy tale book)

"Don't worry it's easy, there's nothing more romantic then waking your sleeping princess up with a magical kiss....see they rood of to the sunset." Sweetie Belle says as she showed them the picture of the Prince waking a princess with a kiss, and rood of to the sunset.

"Sigh." Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and Scootaloo sigh from that romantic part.

Then Applebloom asked looked up and asked Spitfire and Fleetfoot."any sign of Dumbbell anywhere up there you two?"

The two Wonderbolts looked throw the binoculars to look side to side, and no sign of him anywhere of a clearing."negative costs is clear." Spitfire says.
"Hay you know what I see from here Spits?" Fleetfoot asked snickering playfully.

"No, what do you se- GAAH!" she gasp after seeing Fleetfoot's binoculars in her face in to her eye balls.

"I see you, I see fire, I see vision, I see Spitfires Underpants on fire, I see this girl is on FIRE hahahaha!" Fleetfoot says rimming playing with her.

"Grrr Fleetfoot STOP playing around and stay focus on this!" Spitfire Said.

"OK OK hehehe I am focus on this sorry underpants fire and this mare is on fire hahaha!" she says and sang the last part laughing again.

"Fleetfoot enough!" Spitfire said annoyed.

"GUYS STOP ALL THAT WOLLY GAGING AND FOCUS, I swear y'all are fighting like a couple of pig fight in the mud." Applebloom yells up to them.

"Sorry, everything's all clear up here." Fleetfoot said.

"Yeah costs is clear." Spitfire said to.

"OK Soarin nows your chance go for it." Scootaloo said to him pointing with a hoof in the skies.

"gulp" Soarin says and fly's up to where Rainbow Dash is sleeping."um..uh.."he says nervously and mad it to her cloud and just flow there very nervous of kissing her. Then Spitfire just flow up to him and pushed him to lean in a little closer, and pushed his head closer to Dash, and he puckered his lips ready for anything. But after he was about to kiss her Rainbow Dash woke up from her sleep opened her eyes a little from the sound that's making and saw his lips almost to her face.

"GAAH!!!" Rainbow Dash says surprised at this backed up away from it, then a white cart pushed him away and the pony in the cart was....You know who.......Dumbbell!

"Wish Dash you've been working yourself to hard from all of that flying practice, so allow me to treat you to a ride on this relaxing cart herein the skies." he said to her. Soarin looks shocked and mad at him for ruining once again another plan of there's, so was Spitfire and Fleetfoot and the filly's on the ground looked mad at him and he took off with it.

"HAY THATS OUR ROMANTIC CART FINDING ON THE SUNSET DAY VIEW!!!" Sweetie Belle yells at him as the cart go's.

"Alright this ends NOW!" Scootaloo says stamp her hoof on the ground "Dumbbell may have some good timing, and also good at stealing our ideas and a good mane, (Sweetie Belle nodded at that last part)
But let's see if he pick up a song." Scootaloo said.

"Sa-say what now?"Soarin asked at that.

"Of course why didn't we think of that, there's always a good way to sing with a romantic song." Applebloom says as she looked throw the picture of the two pony's singing together.

"Are you sure this is going to work you guys?" Soarin asked.

"Of course it will work, it's easy." Sweetie Belle said.

"Alrighty then this might work like a charm." Fleetfoot says at this.

"Yeah I gauss we can give it a shot this time it would work." Spitfire says at his idea to.

"Alright then it's decided Soarin Skies youngsters write a song for Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo says to him encouraging.

"Alright let give this a go." he said with a encouraging smile.

The three Wonderbolts hoof-bump and the Crusaders high-hoof to.

Author's note: hay every one sorry about the delay I had to finish up this chapter here and it is about to get bissy here.
So what do you think of this one here my friends.
Please leave a comment to what you think of this, oh and if you are noticing about the part when Fleetfoot said this mare is on fire, yeah I got that from a song 'this girl is on fire' and put mare on it for Spitfire on it. Pretty good right?

Anyways I'll be making one more chapter today and the last chapter will be done on the day of Valentine's Day ❤️💖💘💝💞❤️💖💘💝💞😍😍 where love is in the air.

Stay tune for it, and stay cool my friends.