4

Keith showed up to school with a giant bruise below his left eyebrow. "Keith! What the hell happened?"Pidge asked.

     "Didn't make it to the roof" Keith said, shuddering.

     "Why would you need to be on the roof?" Pidge asked.

     "Two younger rats living in one house. They hate their adopted brother. Everyday, they go an destroy his room. If he doesn't get on the roof, he gets hit with something by the rats." Keith explained, being very vague.

     "I'm guessing that the rats are your siblings and you're the adopted brother." Hunk said.

     "Bingo" Keith said, making finger guns at Hunk.

     "At least you didn't get a black eye again." Lance joked.

     "Praise the almighty" Kieth muttered, groaning a little.  "Long story short, I got hit in the head with at least three books, and my head hurts like hell." Keith groaned. Lance couldn't help but feel bad. Sure, Lance's siblings were annoying, but they never trashed his room or tried to intentionally hurt him.

     "Would it help if I..." Pidge began, before going up to poke Keith. He looked oblivious to what was about to happen. "AHHHH WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Pidge screeched, earning a laugh from Hunk and Lance.

     "Shit" Keith mumbled, his head against the table. "Now I have to deal with a raging headache, bleeding ears, and partial deafness. Thanks Pidge." Keith groaned, lifting his head a bit. "And shit again, I didn't take my meds. Fuck fuck fuck fuck shit bitch god fucking damn it." Keith groaned.

     "Wait, meds? Boi, I'm so confused." Pidge said.

     "It's nothing, forget I said anything. I have Advil on me, that's the best that it's gonna get." Keith said, pilling out a bottle of Advil.

     "It is a big deal if you had to let out such a long string of curses." Hunk said, eyeballing Keith, who was currently taking some Advil.

     "Okay, okay, you caught me. It's kinda important," Keith said, "and kinda life threatening." Keith said, mumbling the last part. Hunk and Pidge didn't catch on, but Lance heard that last part. "I forgot to take my antidepressant medication and anxiety meds. As well as allergy shit, but that isn't nearly important."

     "That sucks" Pidge said.

     "And allergy medicine? For what, the air? What is there to even be allergic to in Arizona?" Hunk asked.

     "Yes, I'm allergic to the air, and living life." Keith said, the sarcasm in his voice evident. "I don't know what I'm allergic to, but I keep getting allergy symptoms , and Donna keeps bothering me about my health and well being. Motherly instincts or something." Keith grumbled. "I just hope that psycho couple doesn't come after me again." Keith joked.

     "I'm going to assume that you mean Rolo and Nyma." Lance said.

     "Never caught there names. I was too busy being choked to ask." Keith chuckled. "But I would fight back if I could. Honestly, I would love to, but I'm not up to moving schools again." Keith shrugged.

     "Again? Seriously Keith?" Lance asked.

     "What! It's not my fault that I'm bullied for being g-" Keith said, before stopping himself. "Nevermind" Keith said, obviously embarrassed and trying to avoid questioning.

     "Bullied for being what?" Pidge asked, pressuring Keith.

     "I'd rather not bring it up and have it be used as black mail later." Keith said, hiding it again.