5

Lance drove to school, and immediately searched for Hunk and Pidge. It didn't take long to find the two, since Pidge was screaming at the top of their lungs. "What is going on here?" Lance asked, walking over to the two.

     "Pidge is struggling to catch this Oddish" Hunk said, motioning towards Pidge's phone.

     "Why are you so mad over an Oddish?" Lance asked.

     "I need one more Oddish for Keith" Pidge said.

     "True" Lance said.

     "Speaking of which, where is Keith?" Hunk asked.

     "He's at home. Something really bad happened and..." Lance said, trailing off.

     "And what?" Hunk asked.

     "I don't feel like it's my place to say anything, but it's really important that I mention in. He...he almost jumped off his balcony." Lance said.

     "He almost did what?" Pidge screeched.

     "No, that can't be right. Keith would never, would he?" Hunk asked.

     "I don't know, but you heard the story about Keith's parents. Plus the fact that his brother's basically abuse and torture him." Lance said.

     "I guess that it's best that he stayed home then. He probably needs time to himself." Pidge said, renaming the new Oddish to Keith.

     " Pidge renamed this chat to 'Oddish' "

     Keef: "wtf"

     Pidgey: "It's tradition, I have four Oddishes on Pokemon Go, named after all four of us."

     Keef: "not creepy at all"

     dat boi: "u ok after yesterday?"

     Keef: "No, your grammar is killing me"

     dat boi: "shut up. im too lazy to be proper"

     Huuuuuuunk: "Then you're always lazy"

     dat boi: "I know"

     dat boi: "But seriously, are you okay?"

     Keef: 'I'm fine, just feel really out of it. I just had, like, a quadrillion pills shoved in my face (Thanks Donna, not a choking hazard)"

     dat boi: "Glad to hear that ur okay"

     Keef: "Nevermind, your grammar stabbed me"

     Huuuuuuunk: "shit dude, you killed Keef"

     dat boi: "nuuuu my gay boi"

     Keef: "wat"

     Pidgey: "u cant english either!"     

     Keef: "I can, but I can also Korean"

     dat boi: "bilingual buddies!"

     Keef: "nope"

     Pidgey: "is lance the only one with a username that isn't close to his actual name?"

     dat boi: "in this chat, yes. I have to be odd"

     'Keef has changed their user to Keef-is-an-oddish'

     Keef-is-an-oddish: "sticking true to the Oddish nation"

     Pidgey: "yuss"

     Keef-is-an-oddish: "few things. You should be heading to class soon, and I'm about to pass out. Bye Oddishes."