20

"Hey Keith" Lance hummed, his hand still in his boyfriend's back pocket.

     "Yeah?" Keith hummed, leaning his head on Lance's shoulder as they walked.

     "Looks like there's homophobes up there. Wanna teach 'em a lesson?" Lance asked.

     "Oh you know me so well" Keith laughed. The two walked over to the people screaming, and listened in. It was a small crowd but everyone was shouting.

     "Fag!"

     "Disgusting!"

     "Scum!"

     "Pedophiles!"

     "Alright, hi. Sir, you just called all members of the LGBTQ+ community pedophiles, is that correct?" Keith asked, leaning in towards the man.

     "Yeah, got a problem with it?" The man asked.

     "I do indeed! But I have something to say. Not all LGBTQ+ people are pedophiles. You can't say that there aren't straight pedophiles in the world because there are. To further prove my point, I'm eighteen, and so is my boyfriend. Last time I checked, that isn't pedophilia." Keith said.

     "I, er, um" The man stammered, trying to find words.

     "Come on babe, he's not worth our time" Lance said, pecking Keith's lips. Keith smiled, and walked off with his boyfriend.

     "You had some good points back there with that guy" Lance said.

     "Why thank you Lance" Keith grinned. All the sudden, there was Pidgeys screeching.

     "Hey Keith, can you hand me my phone?" Lance asked. Keith grabbed Lance's phone and handed it to him, before bursting out in laughter. "Hey Pidge, how's it going?" Lance asked, smiling at Keith. "What, you guys are ready to leave?" Lance exclaimed. "It's already been four hours? Wow, I didn't know that we were here for that long. Yeah, we'll be there soon." Lance said. "Alright, bye"

     "Aw, I don't wanna go!" Keith whined.

     "I'll carry you" Lance offered.

     "Never mind, I'm ready to go!" Keith yelled. Lance chuckled, and threw Keith over his shoulder. Keith laughed, while Lance sped through the festivities.

     "Hey Pidgey, hey Gordon Ramsay" Lance said, Keith still laughing from his shoulder.

     "Damn boy, look at that ass!" Pidge joked.

     "And it's all mine" Lance grinned, slapping Keith's butt.

     "Lance!" Keith yelped, blushing a little.

     "You guys are weird" Hunk sighed, hopping into the driver's seat.

     "We're weird and you love it" Pidge pointed out.

     "Can't argue with a pigeon" Hunk replied. The four laughed, getting into their respective seats. Well, Lance kinda threw Keith into the back, but that isn't the point.

     "On a scale of one to ten, how much fun did you have today?" Pidge asked.

     "Eleven" Keith replied.

     "We have a 1073 on our hands. A sexy boy is too savage, I'm requesting backup." Lance said.

     "No! Don't arrest me! I'm never going back to a jail ever again!" Keith yelled, putting his hands up in mock surrender.

     "Keith, bad! Why were you in prison?" Pidge scolded.

     "Relax, I wasn't the one behind bars. I was visiting an annoying ass adoptive parent before I was sent off again." Keith said, calming Pidge down.

     "Don't scare me like that! I though the innocent boy with a not-so-innocent past was in jail!" Pidge whined.

     "I can confirm that I wasn't, so chill" Keith chuckled. Pidge pouted, and faced the road before them.

     "What do you wanna do when we get home?" Lance asked, turning towards Keith.

     "Dunno. Maybe I can teach you some more Korean." Keith suggested.

     "Sure! Sounds like a plan!" Lance grinned.

     "Te amo" Lance grinned.

     "I love you too you dork" Keith smiled.

     "You know Spanish?" Lance asked.

     "Barely. Just what I learned in Spanish class. It isn't much but I know some stuff." Keith shrugged.

     "Maybe I can teach you a bit of Spanish then" Lance said. Keith didn't respond. He just hummed and leaned on Lance. Today was a very eventful day.