19

"Keith, calm your jets!" Lance laughed, watching his boyfriend hop around.

     "You have no idea how much gay stuff that is shoved in my suitcase." Keith exclaimed, pulling out two pins. "Plus, I knew someone who went in a bra, tutu, and too many accessories. I'm at least properly clothed!"

     "I can't argue with that" Lance chuckled, imagining the situation. Keith handed one of the pins to Lance, who took a moment to analyze it. 'I'm queer and I'm here' was written across the pin in large letters. "This is why I love you" Lance giggled.

     "You better love me if you're stealing my clothes. Speaking of which, that's becoming an issue. You can wear my clothes, but seriously, leave my clothes for me too!" Keith said, furrowing his brows in attempt to look angered and intimidating. It ended with both boys on the floor, laughing their butts off.

     "I'll keep that in mind next time" Lance chuckled. Keith sighed, and put rainbow earrings on. "You're ears are pierced?" Lance asked.

     "Yeah, against one of my foster parents wishes. I wanted to get gages, but I was basically banned from that, so I just settled to running off and getting my ears pierced. I think I also got a  tattoo when I was with her." Keith hummed.

     "Against her will?" Lance asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

     "You know it!" Keith exclaimed, setting a pair of sunglasses on his head. Lance looked his boyfriend over and whistled.

     "Dayuuuum!" Lance yelled, drawing out the 'u'. "You're seriously decked out though" Lance said, motioning towards Keith. Keith's typical maroon Converse and black skinny jeans were paired with a flamboyant rainbow tank top. Keith also had rainbow earrings, pins with sayings like 'I couldn't decide if I wanted to say good or okay, so I said gay'. Lance couldn't forget the rainbow bracelets around his wrist, and the almighty sunglasses. Badass was spelt out across the lenses, bad on one side, and ass on the other. No matter how hard Lance tried, he couldn't argue with the glasses.

     "Well duh, I get to be gay as shit with a bunch of people." Keith said, slipping a drawstring bag over his back. Keith had offered to cary their wallets and phones, but it wouldn't all fit in his pocket. Luckily, Keith had a bag, so they just tucked their stuff in there.

     "WE'RE HERE!" Pidge yelled, startling both boys.

     "I think that's our signal" Keith chuckled, running downstairs. Lance followed soon after, and met up with Keith. They clambered into Hunk's truck, and buckled.

     "Beautiful outfit award goes to Keith and Lance" Pidge joked.

     "Why thank you! I'd like to thank my foster parents for allowing me to collect gay shit without them knowing that I was gay." Keith joked.

     "And I'd like to thank my boyfriend, he let me wear his clothes." Lance giggled.

     "Seriously?" Pidge asked.

     "Yeah. My shorts, pins, and other accessories. The tee-shirt is his though." Keith said.

     "Either way, those outfits are awesome." Pidge said.

     "I could say the same about your outfit!" Lance exclaimed. Pidge didn't go out as far as Keith, but definitely could win a pride award. On one cheek, Pidge had scribbled the non-binary flag colors on their cheek, and the asexual flag colors on the other. Pidge was also wearing a tie-die tee, consisting of many different colors. Pidge had obviously written on the tee-shirt with a black paint marker. 'I don't need love, I have technology' was scribbled across the shirt.

     Hunk was wearing a yellow shirt with the word 'supporter' on it. He had a black and white bracelet, and his orange headband to keep his hair back.

~~~~~

     Keith almost jumped out of the car before they parked, but luckily Lance was there to hold him back. "I'm sorry that I'm really excited!" Keith protested.

     "Safety first" Lance chuckled.

     "Lance, you're dating me" Keith pointed out.

     "Point taken" Lance grinned, putting his arm around Keith's shoulder.

     "Come on, let's go!" Pidge squealed, jumping up and down.

     "I'm with the gremlin" Keith said.

     "I'm with sexy" Lance smirked, pointing at Keith. Keith's face erupted into a light pink, earning a laugh from the other three teens.

     "I'm with an asshole" Keith muttered, elbowing Lance.

     "Hey!" Lance exclaimed, furrowing his brows at Keith. Keith just stuck his tongue out, and began racing towards the entrance. Pidge scrambled after him, leaving Lance and Hunk to casually walk after the two excited teens.

     "Woah" Keith whispered, looking at everything at the festival.

     "Don't dawdle, there's a lot to do!" Lance exclaimed, slipping his hand into Keith's back pocket.

     "I already know the answer, but are you doing this as an excuse to grab my butt?" Keith asked, looking at his boyfriend.

     "Maybe" Lance hummed.

     "I'll take that as a yes" Keith sighed. Lance chuckled in response, only confirming Keith's suspicion. Lance was going to get the best out of the experience, even if it resulted in stares, getting slapped, and a sore hand.