16

"Hey Lance" Pidge said, walking back into the kitchen. "Keith needs to talk to you."

     "What? Why?" Lance asked.

     "Ask him, just make sure to be somewhere private." Pidge said.

     "Okay" Lance said, though it came out like a question. Keith soon came through the door, and was immediately dragged off by Lance. They ended up in Lance's room, seated on the bed. "Pidge said that you wanted to say something. What is it?" Lance asked.

     "That little gremlin" Keith hissed.

     "Huh?" Lance hummed.

     "Told Pidge something by force, and now they're having me tell you by force. Well played, but annoying nonetheless." Keith explained.

     "Well, if Pidge forced you to, I don't want to force you." Lance said, putting his hand on Keith's shoulder.

     "It's probably best if I just get it off my chest now. It's kinda serious though." Keith said, twiddling his thumbs.

     "Go on whenever" Lance said, trying to hide his panic.

     "Alright, so let's start with the orphanage and foster care." Keith said, staring at the floor. "So, I was the kid that nobody wanted to take home. I was surprised when a couple adopted me. A few weeks later, I was returned for having issues. That process kept being repeated, some lasting a few days, others lasting a few months."

     "Keith" Lance murmured, rubbing Keith's shoulder.

     "Finally, Donna and Kevin got ahold of me. They lasted the longest with me. Donna was really kind and supportive, while Kevin was rude and slightly abusive. Of course, his children were perfect little angels. Of course, I'm not his child. He would find every little thing wrong about me, anything to hate about me." Keith said, pausing to take a deep breath. "He encouraged James and Ryan to hurt me, or take my meds and run away with them. He would grab me by my hair, and drag me around."

     "I got into fights at school so I could feel better about myself. I was good at something, and I was proud of that. I was expelled from a bunch of schools, moving a few states because of it. Donna tried to home school me, but I just didn't care to learn." Keith said. "After a while, I got into some things. I would occasionally do drugs, or get drunk. I currently smoke, but not often." Keith said, resting his head on Lance's shoulder.

     "Keith, I want you to know this. No matter who you are, how you act, what your past is, and what you do now, you're still Keith. You're still the Keith that I love and care about." Lance comforted, pulling Keith into a hug. Keith cried onto Lance's shoulder, gripping Lance's shirt.

     Soon, Keith's chest rose and fell in a relaxed pattern. Keith had been getting less sleep since leaving Donna and Kevin, so it's nice when Keith actually gets sleep. Lance gently laid Keith down on the bed, and kissed his forehead.

     "You gremlin, you better apologize to Keef when he gets back up" Lance huffed, pointing an accusing finger at Pidge.

     "So I assume that he told you?" Pidge questioned.

     "Yes he told me! I'm just pissed that you forced him to!" Lance growled.

     "I knew that he wouldn't do it own his own, so I just gave him a push." Pidge shrugged.

     "I don't care! Now my baby Keef is upstairs sleeping and crying!" Lance piped up.

     "Again, he wouldn't have said anything unless someone forced him to." Pidge stated.

     "I'll repeat myself since you seem to be deaf. My baby Keef is upstairs crying, and probably sleeping off all his regrets and sorrows." Lance yelled.

     "Okay, I admit. I feel kinda bad for him. But like I said, he needed a push to tell you. You now know more about him, and you can help comfort him." Pidge sighed.

     "I guess" Lance said, sighing a little. "It's just that Keef is upstairs, and I feel so dang helpless! I can't even help my own boyfriend!" Lance groaned.

     "I'm sure that he needs some time alone. Just be there when he needs a shoulder to cry on." Hunk suggested.

     "So deep" Lance joked, faking a tear and putting his hand over his heart.

     "Lance no" Hunk warned.

     "Lance yes" Lance smiled, running out of the kitchen.

     "Don't do anything you might regret!" Pidge called.

     "I won't regret it then!" Lance called, closing his bedroom door.

     "I'm concerned. What on Earth is he going to do in his room. Keith is in there sleeping, and Lance can be a perv." Hunk said, glancing at Pidge.

     "Lance has enough respect to at least ask. I think." Pidge said.

     "Not helping" Hunk grunted. Pidge smiled, and gave a small shrug.

     its-dat-boi: "OMFG MY BABY IS SO CUTE!"

     'its-dat-boi attached a photo'

     Pidgey: "Oh my god he's so cute!"

     Donuts: "I just realized that when Keith wakes up, he will be able to see the picture"

     its-dat-boi: "Shiet"

     its-dat-boi: "For when Keith sees this, I just want you to know before you possibly murder me, I love you, and I will never delete that photo."

     Donuts: "Kinda creepy"

     its-dat-boi: "Shut your quiznak Hunk"

     Pidgey: "wut"

     its-dat-boi: "it's getting late, so get tf out of my house"

     Pidgey: "rude"

     its-dat-boi: "stfu"

     Donuts: "Jeez, okay, bye. We're leaving."

     its-dat-boi: "thx, Keef just looks too cute. I'm gonna be up looking at how cute he is"

     Donuts: "Dude, you sound so freaking creepy"

     its-dat-boi: "that sounded rlly bad. oops. u get what I mean"

     Pidgey: "That you have a problem with being a creep/perv? Yeah, we get that"

     its-dat-boi: "Guys!"

     Donuts: "Before we fight and I start driving, bye Lance"

     its-dat-boi: "Bye Hunk, screw you Pidge"

     'Donus has gone offline'

     Pidgey: "Screw you too"

     'Pidgey has gone offline'