Chapter 1

"I WILL always look after you."

Bradley's eyebrows knitted together as another letter from Maddie stood in his palm. That was the last of all the notes she gave to him, that made him question himself.

Why? Why this girl doesn't get tired of giving me sick letters?

Although he questioned that to himself, he could never erase the fact that the girl was madly in love to him. The girl was really insane to even act like she was his girlfriend; that he belongs to no one but her.

Sick. That was the word he could only say to her since the first day they met each other. If he could only turn back the time, he would never ever come to the reunion party of their University last year. That event only led him to something worse, but he could never change his fate.

Kyle Walter was his classmate back then, and he must say that he was a bit silent and had a void aura. He didn't want to be close to this guy nor be friends with him. Kyle was at the party last year, with a woman in his grasp. He thought that she was the same age as them, but he was completely wrong.

He only found out the truth after they had sex together; that the woman he thought was the same age as him, was only a teenage girl. It was too late to get away from her, because she blackmailed him that she would tell the whole University that a twenty-six year old man had slept with a fifteen year old girl without her consent. Yet, the girl lied, he wouldn't risk his own image so he let the girl chasing him like a loyal puppy.

He even thought about ditching her then fly away from their country, but the girl said that she would not hesitate to tell her older brother that he was planning on leaving her. The revelation smacked him on his face that Maddie was the younger sister of Kyle.

That's when Kyle threatened him to not let her sister down, because he was the guy who had deflowered her. The responsibility had been threw onto him and that only made his stress more bigger.

He crumpled the letter and threw it inside a trash bin. The thought of her made him curse under his breath then he started to walk out of the building. Awhile ago, he applied to this company, and they said that they would call him if he was accepted.

He scoffed to himself. Every companies he had applied would always say promises to him, and then they would tell that he would be called after one or two days. But no one hired him, and that only gave him rejections.

Another day that wasted my time.

Thus, giving up in his life did knocked on his brain but he can't just do that. The depression from applying to work made him stress himself, plus the girl that kept on pushing herself onto him.

While walking down the road, he suddenly felt presence behind him. Sighing heavily, he looked behind and saw his worst nightmare, Maddie Walter.

She stood and stared at him with those dead-ocean eyes. He shifted his gaze down and noticed that she's still wearing her school uniform.

"You could've just walked home and changed your clothes before chasing me again, Maddie," he said, then flickered her hair lightly. "Your hair is too long."

An uncanny smile plastered on her cracked lips. "I didn't come home because I want to spend my time with you. Look." She showcased her unzipped backpack in front of him; a few clothes were neatly folded inside of it. "I even brought my pajamas for tonight."

He felt a heating sensation ran up through his skull. "No." Shaking his head in disagree, he continued, "No way, Maddie. Go home because it's getting late. Your brother would kill me if he----"

He was cut off when she grabbed his hands. "No, he wouldn't. I told him already that I will spend my time with you and he agreed!" She gave him her pleading eyes. "Please, Bradley! Let me sleep with you."

Having no other choice, he bobbled his head as a yes. She smiled and hung her arms around his, showing that he belongs to her.

That night, while she was taking a bath, he lied down on the bed with a stressed expression. If the girl continue to look upon him as her God, then he would be forced to flee away from her. She can get every boy in their school, but why did she chose him?

Well, he didn't know either. The door immediately opened and Maddie walked in with pajamas and bra on. Her corn-like hair was still wet but the water from it didn't drip down. She positioned herself on top of her with an expression that was so unreadable. Her head tilted slightly and leaned toward him, capturing his lips with her wet ones.

He knew that this girl wouldn't let him slip away that night, so he got along with her.

That night, the lamp on the bedside table never switched off.

To be continued....

Author's Note: Hiii there. Hope you liked the first chapter even if it isn't the best.

Feel free to vote and comment.

Truly yours,
creepy_stalker199