Chapter 7

WATCHING him giggling with another woman made her seethe because of the scene. Her life crushed into pieces like a giant hammer hit her so hard.

You're betraying me all this time!

She was angry yet confuse at the feeling she felt. Awhile ago, Kyle went home with an apoplectic expression that made her stop on talking with her psychiatrist through the phone. As she questioned him over and over, the revelation had been revealed by him. She admitted, at first, that she had never believed on what he said. But, after she chased him again, she found the truth by her own eyes.

Brad was seeing another woman. That made her stop on visiting a psychiatrist and chose to watch him instead.

Her fist rounded like a ball as her vision darkened consuming her sight. "All this time, Brad . . . All this time you were stabbing my back," she hissed at herself as she eyed the house she would never forget.

He was secretly coming in here when you're not chasing him!

The voices kept on reminding her that Bradley really betrayed her. Her heart ached like a wound being salted over and over.

Kill the woman. Kill! Kill! Kill!

"Yes . . . I'll do that, don't you worry." She nodded as if she was talking to someone in front of her. A maniac grin crossed her lips while she stared at the house. She even imagined it being burned by a fire that made her chuckle under her breath.

Before she proceed on walking out of the bush, she made sure that Bradley was out of the sight. She turned her gaze at the house and saw the woman closed the door and switched off the light.

A glimmering knife came in her view as she raised it up. She, then shifted her eyes at the house and stepped out of the bushes. She didn't even care if the branches of it wounded her skin.

She turned the knob, but it was lock. Sighing in irritation, she stepped away from the door and started to think about another plan.

Tapping the ground with her foot, she noticed a light coming out of the window upstairs. A silhouette of a woman danced in the dimmed light as it faded away.

She assumed that it was the woman who was seducing her man. A plan suddenly crossed her mind as she gripped onto the knife so hard making her palm bleed continuously.

"Schizophrenia? What's that?" she asked to the doctor, who was looking at the papers in an intent way.

"It was a disorder that makes the patient have hallucinations and delusions." The doctor shifted his stare upon her.

She shook her head, not believing him that she had been diagnosed with that thing. "I'm not psychotic, doc," she assured, chuckling in a bitter way.

"Are you hearing those voices? Are you experiencing it right in this moment? Tell me." He jotted down the paper and gave it to her. She took it and read the contents. "The disease can be avoided if you continue the medication," he said, concern lacing his words.

"Fake bastards. Kyle was right about them all this time." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sobbed like a baby. "I'm not a damn psycho!" she screamed so loud.

"Who's that?!"

Her instincts stood and she can never be wrong that the voice was from the woman she loathed the most.

She stood and got ready for the door to open. The bloody knife in her grasp had positioned in a firm way, ready to stab anyone in front of her.

The sound of the knob were heard, and from that, the door opened immediately popping out the image of the woman.

Before she could even react, Maddie stepped in so fast and stabbed her face. She stumbled on the ground while screaming in pain as Maddie pounded onto her and grinned like a maniac losing her own mind.

"Please! Someone! Hel-"

Her sentence had been cut off when another round of the knife started to thrust into her arm, that made her scream cry in agony.

Maddie chuckled desperately as she continued to stab her everywhere. The blood splattered around the walls and floor including her body and face.

Good thing that the neighborhoods were too far from where the woman lived. As she cried for mercy, Maddie couldn't help but enjoy the sound of it. As if the voices in her mind had been satisfied on what she did.

Brad will never love you, you idiot! He will forever choose this woman!

Tears flooded her eyes as she repeated on stabbing her, now in a more faster way. The anger and jealousy she felt bursted that she threw all of those emotions by hurting the woman who had ever made the man of her life giggle and smile-which she had never obtained.

"I hate you! I hate you, you filthy whore!" she screamed as she stabbed her eye. "You deserve this brutal death!"

The unmoving body kept laying on the ground as she grabbed out the knife from her eye. Her eyeball stayed on it making her feelings be satisfied.

She gawked at the body underneath her and an evil laugh slowly got out of her mouth.

Good job, Maddie.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Phew! That was a gore one. 😩 Hope you liked the chapter even if it was disturbing.

Vote and comment if you want. ;)

Truly yours,
creepy_stalker199