Chapter 3

THE LOUD sound of the doorbell kept on ringing throughout his house. He groaned and turned off the stove in pure irritation.

He flew the door open, only to meet Maddie standing on his porch. His throat jumped up and down when he took a look at her then notice her state. Her hair was messy and her eyes held distress based on the bags under her eyes. When he shifted his stare down, he noticed that she's wearing a gray sweatshirt and jogging pants.

A tear escaped through her eye when she finally saw the love of her life. His eyes widened in shock when she sprinted toward him and cupped his face using her palms. He was about to speak, when she tilted her head a bit then leaned in to kiss him.

It wasn't a long and deep kiss, just a quick peck then she caressed his face with her thumbs.

"I missed you, Bradley. Please, don't do this to me. Not seeing you is like torture to me," she said, while biting her lower lip. "I can't live without you."

He only sighed heavily as his hands landed on hers, then removed it in a gentle way. "Maddie, you should stop those feelings you have for me. It isn't healthy, because you're choking me too much." He stared at her with full of sympathy. "Please, visit a psychiatrist. If you obey me this time, I'll willingly go to you."

Her expression changed into a void one. The tears she was shedding awhile ago suddenly stopped and the sobs too.

"What do you think of me, Brad?" she asked as he looked away from her. She searched for his eyes and turned his face to her. "Do you really think, I'm a damn psycho huh?"

Dread crossed his eyes when she spat those words. "No, no way. I was just...suggesting, Maddie." He grabbed her hands and squeezed it in a light manner. "Do it, and I'll not stop you from going in here."

Through her eyes, he can already see the hope building up inside of it. The girl was really obsessed, to the point that she is really willing to obey all he wants.

A smile formed on his lips when he saw her head bobbled. "Okay, Bradley. I'll do it." She meekly smiled then looked upon him in a loving way. "But I have to tell Kyle first before I proceed. Is it a deal?" She removed her hands from his and lifted her pinky finger on his sight.

He doesn't have any choice, so he wrapped his pinky on her delicate one. Her grin was from ear to ear, and from that smile he already knew that this girl would really do what he had said.

"Deal."

MONDAY morning came as he walked out of his door with a brown envelope in his hold. He let out a big sigh and fixed his navy blue tie.

This was the right time to finally apply on work, and that was the exact thing he was currently thinking. It's been one whole week without seeing her face, and that made him feel relieve.

I guess, she really took the bait.

Though, it was really a good thing not just for him, but for her also. The girl is too young to even suffer in some serious illness, so he suggested to her that she must visit a psychiatrist.

While walking down the warm street, a figure stood in front of him. He stopped walking and looked up at the guy who's blocking his way.

"Kyle?" he suddenly asked, shock was written all over his features. "What are you do----"

Before he could finish his sentence, a fist connected on his face making him stumble on the ground.

He began to rub his aching face then glared up at him. "What was that for?!"

The hooded man only stared at him without any sort of emotions. "You're poisoning my sister's mind to let her visit a psychiatrist, huh?" he asked in a mocking way. "Maddie isn't a psycho, do you hear me? She's fucking normal."

Sweat started to form on his forehead even though it wasn't really hot outside. Kyle stepped forward then crouched down to his level. "Whoever my sister loves, will be loved by her family too. I like you for her, so don't treat your girlfriend like she is not normal." He grinned so wide then travelled his fingers on his tie. "Are we clear?"

When he didn't respond, Kyle gripped his tie choking him. "Answer me!" he yelled, spits splattering on his face.

He immediately bobbled his head as a response. "Okay, okay!"

The hard grip from his tie loosened as he smiled in a wicked manner. "Good. If you ever mess up with her, then you'll gonna face me," he whispered, patting his head.

He, then stood up and strode away from him, leaving his figure sitting on the ground while gawking.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed reading.

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Truly yours,
creepy_stalker199