Chapter 14

BRADLEY'S EYES opened as a groan escaped out of his mouth. His eyes diverted on the window with metal bars in it, and noticed that it was already dark outside.

His stomach started yelling for food, but he couldn't imagine eating anything from them. He just wanted to die without eating, because he felt hopeless.

I will never be free.

The door opened, making his eyes shifted on it. Kyle walked in without anyone that made him confuse. It was so unusual for him to come without his sister, and this wasn't good.

"Well, look who's awake. Bradley, I have a surprise for you," he said with an excited tone.

He didn't speak and let him do his silly game once again. Then, without any warning, Kyle strode toward him and grabbed his jaw so hard, that he could already feel it being dislocated.

"You fucking answer me when I am talking to you, bastard, or I'll be forced to hurt your sorry-ass."

He just stared at him without any glimmer of hope and courage in his eyes. That's when he removed his hand away from his and punched his face, having a cracking noise.

Brad's chair had fallen on the ground along with him. Blood dripped down from his nose as he felt as if it was already gone.

He was being lifted up when Kyle grabbed his collar. While gawking at him, his eyes held a murderous glare, but Brad didn't feel scared or whatsoever.

"If it weren't for my beautiful sister, I will kill you right in this moment because you're not worth it," he hissed, splattering his spit on his bruised face.

When he didn't answer, one of his nerve had been cut off that made him smash his knuckles on his face. He continued to beat him up, without giving him any mercy for the tied guy.

Brad found himself lying on the ground with the chair as the man crouched down and grasped the roots of his sweat hair.

Using his only active left eye, he looked at the guy who made his life so miserable. There was a sick smile on his face as he gazed at the damage he caused at him.

Kyle pulled something out of his jean's pocket and showed him a flower design earring, that made his eyes widen in shock. He knew that it was from Cara because it was the one he gave to her.

"Do you know whose earring is this from? Huh? I assume, you already know." There was a dark sneer on his lips.

"W-What did you do t-to her?" he asked with a hoarse tone.

He chuckled, not removing the earring on his view. "Let's just say she didn't make it. I chopped her body into pieces then burned it inside a deep forest. The earring was too good, that's why I took it as a remembrance."

That's when he felt his blood boil in pure anger. It was okay for him to receive any punches, as long as no one hurts the one he had ever loved.

"I'll fucking kill you," he whispered as he gave him the sharpest glare he could muster. The images of Cara clouded his vision, making the tears to run out of his eyes. His throat hurts from the threatening tears, but he couldn't handle them anymore as he let out a loud sob. "I'll fucking kill the both of you!"

Kyle only laughed at his attempt then harshly threw his head out of his hold. "Don't tell, just fucking do it!" he yelled as if this was all fun, then stood up as the knife from his pocket fell down on his sight.

He left him alone as Brad cried alone in the dark basement, balling his fists because of the mixed emotions he felt at that moment.

I'll fucking kill you all . . .

I'll kill you all . . .

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!"

To be continued...

A/N: Hey there, so I know it is such a short chapter. But oh well, it was about to end soon so enjoy reading.

Vote and comment if you want.

Truly yours,
creepy_stalker199