Chapter 4

Anna's P.O.V.

I haven't been this free. 'For the first time in forever. I'd finally meet someone!', I said to myself. I was walking to my classroom. I see boys flirting with a group of girls. I asked a blonde girl with baby blue eyes what was going on.There was this girly group named The Princesses. They were so popular, but they weren't slutty. It turns out that girl was part of them.

"Who are you?", she asked.

"Anna Arendelle. I'm from Norway. I'm 18, and I'm new here.", I said.

"Cinderella Tremaine. I'm 19, from Germany.", she told me.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to my friends.", Cinderella pulled me.

"Girls, this is Anna Arendelle. She's Norwegian, and she's 18.", she said.

"I'm Snow White. Snow for short. I'm 14.", a jet black said.

Then a golden blonde spoke, "And I'm Briar Rose. Call me Aurora. I'm 16. I'm German, so as Snow."

"Hi. I'm Ariel Havfrue. I'm from Denmark. I'm a Junior.", a red head said.

I also met Belle, Jasmine, Rebecca, Mulan, and Tiana. Most of The Princesses were Juniors, like Merida. We became close.

A boy walked by. He handed me a bouquet of roses and a jar of Nutella and Speculoos Cookie Butter.

"Thanks.", I said.

"Why did you give these to me? We just met.", I told him.

"The moment I saw you, I thought you were an angel. These gifts are as sweet as my love for you.", he said.

"And you are?", he asked.

"Anna Arendelle.", I said.

"Anna. A name of sweet cherubim.", he flaterred me.

"I'm Hans Westerguard.", he said.

We had a conversation. He asked me to become his girlfriend. I accepted his offer.

So I went to class with Cinderella and Tiana. We had almost all classes together in our schedules. There were only three seats left near the door. There was one beside a dirty blond. He was quite muscular. Tiana sat near the door, while Cinderella sat in between Tiana and I. I sat beside the dude. He was quite attractive.

"Hey.", he told me.

"Hi. I'm Anna Arendelle."

"I'm Kristoff Bjorgman.", he said.

We had the same classes. Kristoff and I became very close. He was 21. He had a different curriculum back in his old school in Norway. We talked, and exchanged numbers.

=> Skip to Anna's house

"Elsa.", I hugged my big sis.

"Jeg har savnet deg!*", I screamed.

" Jeg savnet deg også!**", Elsa squeezed me so tight.

* I missed you! in Norwegian

** I missed you too!

"Nie przytulić?*", Rapunzel said.

*No hug? in Polish

We squeezed her with our hug. We understood Polish such as Merida. Merida was very fluent.

"Whit aboot me? a'm waantin' a hug tae.*", she said. She had a Scottish accent.

*What about me? I want a hug too.