Chapter 25

Anna's P.O.V.

<= Throwback (September 14, 2014)

It was Jack's 18th birthday. Kristoff and I went last minute shopping. We bought him a blue v-neck t-shirt from Uniqlo. On the other hand, Elsa was alone, shopping by herself.

"Elsa, why are you alone?", I asked.

"Pitch didn't want to see Jack. You know boyfriends, seeing their girlfriends with their exes.", she told.

"Elsa, umm… What are you getting him?", I wanted to know. I was still fangirling with Jelsa. They were so perfect.

"I think I'm buying him these?", she chuckled as she held a pack of boxers.

"Eww.", I was grossed out.

"I'm kidding, I'm buying him this.", she told. It was a white shirt. It was simple, but cute. Aww… Elsa's choosing a gift so carefully. Jelsa forever!

--------Line Break--------

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow…!", everyone sang.

Jack blew the candle on his cupcake. The cupcakes were from Sprinkles. Anyways, it was his fave, which was peppermint. Gift-giving started afterwards. North and Tooth were first. It was a white sweater. Bunny and Summer were next. It was a satchel. Sandy, Teresa, Mavis, Johnny, Merida, and Hiccup decided to have one fund, and gave Jack a pair of shoes. For sure, you know our gift. It was Elsa's turn. We thought she was giving the white shirt, but… No. It was an iPod. Well, of course she would. Since auntie loved her too much, of course, of course.

"Oooohhhh…", Tooth teased.

"Kiss, kiss!", Bunny teased.

"Ahem.", Rapunzel said. One word, JEA-LOUS! It was her turn.

"Here babe.", she handed. It was an iPhone 6.

"Wow, this is awesome, babe.", he said.

Elsa's face was red, while Rapunzel's was full of pride. Oh well.

A/N: OMG! Guys & girls, I have 6.7K reads now. OMG! Thanks. Anyways, I am so lucky, because my story clicked. I hope you liked Chapter 21, which was my tribute to Audrey Hepburn. As for Jelsa fans, I know you hated the Jackunzel crap. I know, me too, but it's my job to sizzle the story. I know, I'm weird. Hurdur. <3